Any one

when i get stressed out ,or bored {i’am a 74 yr. old widower}i go out on the deck with a cigar and a couple of fingers of johnny walker or crown royal–if really depressed ,it’s some of the wildwood weed and black coffee—works wonders

I love CBD to sleep. I use “relax bears” by Green Roads. It definitely works for general anxiety for me too.

Make sure you’re staying healthy during this time, my father is 74 years old as well and I get a little concerned about anyone over 70 years old right now.

thanks–i have been staying at my lake cabin pretty much ,and fairly well isolated-as i have alot of the illness that the cov-19 want to attack–thanks for the concern snags

Curtis:
Well, the Sister was right. You boys could use a little churching up. Slide on down to the Triple Rock, and catch Rev. Cleophus. You boys listen to what he’s got to say.

Jake:
Curtis, I don’t want to listen to no jive-ass preacher talking to me about Heaven and Hell.

Curtis:
Jake, you get wise. You get to church.

I’m a Detroit Lions card collector , would love to see what Barry Sanders Autographed cards you have.

Well I would show you but they are at my brother’s house. I ll try to get him to take a picture of them.

It’s kinda both of our collections. Coldwater as some nice card shows

Being productive is always good for the soul

2 Likes