Anyone you want off the Panthers?

Issue for Buffalo isnt their running backs tbh, but more so their Run Blocking

its been show to be a bit below average for sure tbh

Singeltary is a solid back

1 Like

I so wanted Burns in the draft!!! He wasn’t the typical big lumbering ass linebacker the Quinn and Patricia had a fetish for.

3 Likes

I like singletary but mccaffrey is on a whole another level.

1 Like

And burns has shown at the NFL level that you can’t just bowl him over in the run game. He’s not the pushover people speculated he might be in that area.

2 Likes

I’d call and see what the panthers want for burns and add Julian okwara to the package. At this point I don’t see okwara becoming a player for this team. If you haven’t shown it by now you’re not going to.

Yeah but McCaffrey has Swift syndrome.

1 Like

Burns is easily one that might be moved, he’s due $16M next year and will garner a huge contract.

I’d rather have Brown, two cheap years

But I would consider trading picks for either player. Our pass rush is atrocious. Either player would really help our D.

4 Likes

Donte Jackson intrigues me. We’d be paying a bit more than I’d like in '23 and '24 for a a merely decent (but supremely talented corner), but his contract is structured in a way that I believe we could fit him in this year with ease. I also think he’d he pretty cheap draft pick compensation wise.

1 Like

I would be shocked if they moved Burns. That’s a young guy at a premier position that a new coaching staff will want to build around. I think guys like Shaq Thompson and Robbie Anderson will be the ones sent packing. And maybe a lineman or two, since they overpaid for some marginal guys.

2 Likes

I hope Holmes is looking somewhere for some defensive help.
Too often all we get from the beans is gas.

2 Likes

I think they’d happily move McCaffrey if the right offer came around.

2 Likes

We’re getting Paschal and Comiskey back soon which should help.

Why on earth would they want that scrub. Jokewara

That will help. Comish has shown he can get after it and that helps Hutch.
I was high on Pashal at first, now I’m wait and see.
Wasn’t it said he was undersized for DT? Still I sure would like to see him out there.

I think Paschal is supposed to be mostly a DE.

1 Like

They’ll move him around. Dan said “interior” when talking about Paschal and the pass rush at Monday’s presser.

I think he’ll be our Jason Jones type but with more juice and violence.

3 Likes

So did I, but I have been seeing posts saying he will be DT.
The Lions said maybe some play inside, but I don’t see him as an answer in there.

But I hope he’s another Malcom like player.

1 Like

I wonder if that’s what they had envisioned from the start or if it’s more out necessity at this point?
But in saying that, I do question if we’re thinner at DT or DE right now, especially when Cominsky comes back.

1 Like

I would take any of the aforementioned for our cursed 2nd round pick. :laughing:

I think the plan for Paschal was to be filling the role that Comisky was in. Having those two plus Harris and Hutch should generate some pressure.

2 Likes