Anyone you want off the Panthers?

I think that front four would have a chance to rival the starting front four we had when Suh was here and we had the #2 defense. Derrick Brown is turning into a monster against the run and its still a solid pass rusher as well. I really think Alim will take a massive jump if he can get some help. Brian Burns has been an excellent pass rusher off the edge and would be great rushing off the weak side. I’m not sure if Hutchinson will ever be a consistent 12+ sack guy, but 8-10 sacks with excellent run defense is his floor, IMO. Throw in a guy like Paschal who may add some serious pass rushing juice on the interior and I would say that is a very good group.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Carolina also appears unwilling to trade defensive stalwarts Derrick Brown and Brian Burns, despite interest that they have generated around the league. One player the Panthers are open to moving, according to sources, is wide receiver Robbie Anderson.

Unfortunately we need defense.

Well those are my main guys… so i psss

I like that idea I don’t think we will see the Okwara from the past I hope but i get feeling we will not. I doubt we see him this season.

Even Brown would be fine with me beside Alim with Hutch Harris an guy i like this season the Comish