Anzalone is back $18.75M/3yr

DAvcus …he’s getting 18M annually?

1 Like

No its total 18.75

2 Likes

WB, Anzalone

Can’t say Holmes for certain has the same mindset/priorities as the Rams or when he was with us. But when Holmes was in LA our LBs were always undrafted or very late round picks. Wagner was the first time in forever the Rams spent any type if capital on LB. That lasted 1 year.

2 Likes

It’s a good signing to me I like continuity and guys knowing the system he seems well liked by coaches and teammate’s.I do see them drafting another LB this year also.

5 Likes

Im not mad at it…not crazy contract…knows the scheme had a good second half…he earned some extra cash

5 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Mad The Rock GIF

4 Likes

I like the deal might be better in year 3 also . When we see break down. He knows the system an he is leader .

@AdamSchefter
](https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter)

Bears are giving former Bills’ LB Tremaine Edmunds a 4-yr, $72M that includes $50M guaranteed, per source. It is the largest 4-year contract for an inside linebacker in the NFL.

1 Like

Hmmmm I don’t mind AA coming back, but for 6M+ per year? No way does this make sense to me. It just don’t seem logical that he gets this elsewhere.

Nope, not liking this contract.

1 Like

I guess this is my cue to remove Jack Campbell from my mock draft…

2 Likes

I just want to know guarantees

makes it or breaks it for me tbh

2 Likes

Could have paid this for a LB

@AdamSchefter
](https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter)

Bears are giving former Bills’ LB Tremaine Edmunds a 4-yr, $72M that includes $50M guaranteed, per source. It is the largest 4-year contract for an inside linebacker in the NFL.

3 Likes

So true. Brad may not have lost his mind.

It’s all about the guaranteed money and contract structure. On the surface it seems like an overpay but I’ll withhold judgement until we see the details.

I’ll say this much, I think he was worth this contract the second half of last season so if he keeps up that level of play, I’m fine with this. It’s a big “if” though considering his history especially with durability.

2 Likes

Just because the Bears overpaid for a good LB doesn’t mean we needed to overpaid for a mediocre one. :person_shrugging: (depending on what the final contract looks like)

1 Like

How doe this impact the likelihood of drafting LB Campbell???..Hmmmm… :thinking: :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Exactly.

Draft Noah Sewell for run downs

1 Like

we are going LB day 3 me thinks

people wont like it, but Its Holmes big MO imo

2 Likes