Are you scared Chicago picking fields?

Little worried nowc

2 Likes

Yes. Absolutely scared.

1 Like

No.

9 Likes

Passing on fields and him going to the bears is going to define holmes and the lions future.

8 Likes

Not with the way we will be able to run the ball and control the clock.

4 Likes

That’s a huge “Hell No” from me.

2 Likes

There’s a reason he slid. I don’t think he’s going to be that good of a NFL QB, so no - absolutely not worried.

If anyone can screw up Fields its da bears.

9 Likes

Fields will soon follow the path of Haskins. Looks to run first, passing is an afterthought at the slightest bit of pressure.

Nah it won’t. Peneii was the obvious pick of elite talent falling to seven.

Bears trading for Fields will define the history of the panthers and Broncos.

Not true. He’s not a run 1st guy.

I would have preferred fields went out west somewhere. Now I just have to pray he’s not as good as I thought he was.

Yes also Holmes brought Goff which forced us to pick Sewell . Goff +Holmes < Fields in a big margin will make Holmes look like a fool . Here the main debate will come like why Holmes got Goff which was a liability

With Nagy as coach? No.

With a good coach after Nagy’s inevitable firing? Absolutely.

2 Likes

I think there is a very good chance this draft could go down in Lions infamy.

I hope not.

1 Like

Not with Nagy as coach!

Also a no for me.

Happy with Goff.

A team without a history of not being able to develop a QB drafts a QB from a school that has never had a QB develop in the NFL after giving up a ton of draft capital to do so.

No, I’m not scared - I’m thrilled. This puts the Lions as at least the #3 team in the NFC North as a floor for the next 5 years.

2 Likes

Yes. That turned an epic draft night into a horrible night for me. He is destined to break the OSU curse, and was supposed to do so in honolulu blue. Instead, he gets to do it against the honolulu blue.

I’d rather he didn’t end up there, but we have to worry about ourselves today and Sewell was the right pick.

We can’t control other teams.

1 Like