Are you scared Chicago picking fields?

A desperate move from a desperate coach and G.M. Mortgaging their teams’ future on a flash in the pan.

This will make the Mitch pick look like picking Peyton Manning.

1 Like

Either Fields busts in Chicago, or he tears up the Lions.

There is no good scenario here.

Well, for you at least.

2 Likes

He can tear up the Lions and still be a bust. Just look at Trubisky.

10 Likes

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

11 Likes

For the 1st two years, Fields will run for at least 2 TD’s per game against the Lions.

History says he won’t work out in Chicago. We’ll see. If I was a Chicago fan I would be excited for sure.

1 Like

Him busting is a good scenario

1 Like

Either Dalton was sold a bill of goods, or Fields won’t even see the field this year (barring injury, of course).

Patriots should have traded up. Cheap ol Bill

Not scared, but they’re a better team. Trubisky is the single-biggest reason the Bears haven’t been thought more highly of. With him gone and Fields in there, even with Dalton as the potential near-term starter, they’re in better shape. I don’t think we can count on them to bumble their way through a season anymore.

1 Like

You don’t take a player just to remove him from a rivals board. You take the best player for your team. It’s pretty clear from our draft room reaction that we absolutely do feel that we did that.

5 Likes

Over 70% of fields TDs in his career came with the recieving player having 2+yds of separation. He was the lowest ranked tight window QB of the 5. No he doesn’t scare me at all.
Goff for 2 straight years was top 2 PA QB in nfl. We now have a top 5 OL ( hof gm words, not mine) and 2 backs. Goff is going to make a lot here look foolish

3 Likes

Fields can shred us, if all those other rooks play against us and look like HOF QB’s.

They felt that Fields wasn’t worth trading up for.

1 Like

Patriots got Mac Jones without giving up anything to move up.

I guess. That one video of Bill shaking his head at Jones missing a pass at his pro day still sticks out. Wonder what his reaction was to Fields’ pro day.

Does Fields start in Chicago?

NO!

Meh, over reaction post of the night.

3 Likes