ARSB hasn't shown up to OTA's yet . . . are we worried?

I’m not…

https://twitter.com/DetroitOnLion/status/1780257418179395667

4 Likes

Fire Elmo GIF

4 Likes

Justin Jefferson is in the same boat. I’m sure all the WR’s expecting paydays are doing this so…

2 Likes

Courtland Sutton didnt show up in Pittsburgh also.

I’m not concerned. ARSB will be paid soon, Holmes isnt a fool.

3 Likes

If there is one guy on the planet who I am 100% sure will stay sharp away from the team, it’s the Sun God.

10 Likes

Suh was like that…how I see Ra. His home stuff may be better than what the team provides

4 Likes

I remember the wailing and gnashing of teeth around Suh missing voluntarily conditioning stuff… good times.

Man, what I wouldn’t give to have a prime-of-career Suh on this team.

2 Likes

If you are St. Brown, it takes one false step and he could be out for the year which would delay any extension talks and likely cost him many millions of dollars.

Justin jefferson, Tee Higgins, and CeeDee Lamb are in similar situations.

4 Likes

Which exactly why guys who are elite and haven’t hit their first big contract yet are prime candidates to hold out.

4 Likes

Or chew your cereal the wrong way and drowned on your milk.

1 Like

I’m not worried at all!

Seems this administration takes their time with big contracts.

I would have thought that one of ARSB or Goff might have been done by now but it is what it is!

1 Like

What time is kickoff for the first game of the season?

the sandlot GIF

3 Likes

I would love to see him tell his Pops that he was gonna skip a workout.

Not happening. I am 100% confident he is working his ass off.

3 Likes

So the Sun God is reportedly not at the team’s voluntary workouts for undisclosed reasons. Goff says he’s not worried about it, but what about us here on the forum? Does it concern you guys at all? He wouldn’t hold out for that upcoming extension would he?

Ra Represents us so well… I’m so thankful to have him. Perfect ambassador for the team

2 Likes

No worries; just rest

My only concern is that this topic is going to turn into a zombie thread.

https://thedenforum.com/t/arsb-hasnt-shown-up-to-otas-yet-are-we-worried/33818/14

1 Like

You asked for it…

Attack Zombies GIF by South Park

1 Like

pollyanna mcintosh jadis GIF by The Walking Dead