Attitude on the sideline

Away teams are 10 games under .500 by my rough count.

Substitute roaches, for coaches…

DISGUSTING COACHES!!!

1 Like

Coaches check in here, but ultimately, they don’t check out…ifyaknowhutimeanVern

2 Likes

My assumption… elite athletes know this franchise is heading nowhere except into a ditch, they know the coaches talking to them are the walking dead. I assume most of them will be professionals, and if nothing else, want to get decent tape to audition for their next gig. But what could they possibly expect to get out of this one other than a paycheck and hopefully not getting injured? Can you blame them? I don’t, I feel for guys who have to play for this team right now.

2 Likes

As the HC, the guys take their cue from you. If someone’s not with the program, and you’ve exhausted all reasonable methods to correct it, that’s when you call upstairs and send the guy packing. When your teams atmosphere is sour, it’s your job to clear the air. It’s your team. When most players seem disinterested and you don’t correct it, you’re the problem, and the best thing to do is pack your bags and head somewhere that inspires you to care again.

I swear REM, you got it…also, from my not that distant memory that this is true.

I saw the look on that shambolic fraud’s face in Q4 of Game 1 after a First Game Ever rookie QB busted his Rocket Multiple Super Patriots Genius Defense and his AwesomeO QB threw a pick 6 and generally sucked ass that he was about, Oh I dunno…

WAAAAAAAAY THE F IN OVER HIS HEAD???!!!???

Yknow how they say that if you experience an extreme hardship and work through it to success, then in the future things that are difficult seem easy???

Well, the opposite is true. If you start life on third base and are told you hit a triple and everything is really easy because the structure around you is simply a better path to success than the rest…well when you go out on your own assuming you are Special, then Life smacks you in the face and your best is bullshit, and in your snowflake confusion you create a giant dumpster fire???

Yeah, this is what it looks like, among other examples…

2 Likes