Barnes is being scapegoated AGAIN, ridiculous

I just re-watched the old Gladiator movie last night lol # fitting.

1 Like

If GOODBYE means you are leaving, then sure, goodbye. But if you intend to hang around I intend to post the truth about what you have posted here. You never indicated that those photo’s were, ā€œinternet photo’sā€, in fact it’s posters here said that those photo’s were indeed internet shots and not anything you tried to take credit for taking.

3 Likes

Again, I asked questions, can you try to answer them please.

What is the purpose of your threads and posts? You’ve come her over the last few years teying to discredit DC, BH, AG, AA, and now KS. You came here hoping DB gets traded and have cried that he’s not going to get the money for his family. Well, the Lions paid Derrick.
Did you do this when he was at Purdue as well when they moved him from LB to DE? Did you try to discredit their coaching staff and litter their boards trying to discredit their coaching staff as well?

I’m trying to get a better understanding of your motives here?

Do you think DB is the greatest football player ever and the whole Lions staff is incompetent? I just don’t understand why you spend so much time trying to spread so much hate thinking you’re smarter than every Lions coach. Please explain.

1 Like

I see the OP suggesting there are rumors that Shep is unfaithful to his wife and kids.

That’s all I need to know about his anonymous truth telling.

@Capisback

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s the funniest one of all. Anzalone was the teachers pet, then Jack Campbell was the new teachers pet and Barnes couldn’t wait to leave Detroit in free agency. Then we gave him almost 25 million the first day of free agency :joy:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

5 Likes

I think barnes is clearly the next Derrick Thomas but is derrick thomas but detroit has clearly underutilized him for his career, its a travesty.