Barnes is being scapegoated AGAIN, ridiculous

Are you new here?

2 Likes

[quote=“CasanovaJack1, post:61, topic:50167”]
Are you new here?

[quote]
It is disingenuous to call a person a lie because you disagree with what they say, let him form his own opinion and he will see I speak what I believe and know and nothing else.

This statement deserves to be pointed out. We feel how we feel about this defense. The fact that we have been humiliated on national TV twice in 4 games is part of why Lions fans are having such an emotional response.

2 Likes

shared_image

1 Like

Shep is a victim ,:rofl: Dan Campbell points to bye week for potential defensive changes

1 Like

Victim of what?

1 Like

It is disingenuous to lie and then claim that you speak the truth. Tell us all about the wedding again, that was a great story.

I told no lie about the wedding Anzalone was not there and Barnes and Anzalone were not friends at the time, their relationship developed after Barnes got married, however you can believe what you want to, I don’t really care, what reason would I have to lie about that. The only player that attended the wedding was Josh Woods.

Anzalone married 2019, Barnes married 2023, bachelors and married men don’t hang out together especially athletes.

So Anthony Pittman wasn’t there and Josh Woods was? " When the Detroit Lions linebacker married his wife, Kylie, in April 2023, his then-Lions teammate and fellow linebacker Anthony Pittman was in attendance." Looks like you’ve got to correct the internet and pictures that you didn’t take would be helpful.

I and not at liberty to post pictures of Derrick’ wedding on the internet duh, if Anthony was at the wedding I did not meet him and that is very possible, but who cares that was three years ago, what’s your point?

You can research internet picture of Barnes’s wedding you will find them of him and Woods together, I saw no pictures of Pittman in my pictures or internet pictures.

New user request-

TotallyNotRodrigosDad

requires approval.

joaquin phoenix no GIF

3 Likes

I don’t get the point of this thread and complaining every time Barnes gets pulled for another player?

Like, what are you trying to achieve here?

You have no clue why Barnes got reps taken away from and you try to build this case against every Lions coach crying foul.

I feel dumber every time Cap comes back.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why that bothers you. There are a lot of posts on this board that I do not concern myself with because I am not interested.

You are not obligated to read or respond to any of my posts, yet you and others always try to undermine my well thought out opinions and convince others I am a liar or something. I don’t do that with you so why all the effort, that’s suspicious to me.

I am the one who has been kicked off for no reason and am constantly under attack when I post from guys like you, what’s up, why does it matter to you.

Social media boards are designed for the use that i am using it for, to voice my opinion, expose wrongs carried out by the powers to be and to protect those who can not voice because of the position they are in. Why would that bother you.

Derrick Barnes is being treated unfairly AGAIN, and I am voicing my displeasure with it. He has given his all to this team and does not deserve to be the dog that is kicked everytime something goes wrong.
If you don’t like me voicing my opinion and displeasures DON’T READ IT.

The problem Cap is you always make claim that are baseless and easily disputed. You made claims about Barnes and AA and how AA was preventing and hindering Barnes development and how they were not friends….but yet Barnes has called AA a mentor and they are still friends even though they no longer play together.

You made claims about how Barnes would sign elsewhere as soon as the opportunity presented but that too turned out to be false. Then there is the wedding claim that you are now walking back on.

You have no idea why Barnes is having his snaps scaled back but you always point out to Barnes being made an example of…treated unfairly…etc. But regardless of your relationship with Barnes (you coached him previously) I doubt he is breaking down game film with you so you truly do not what his assignment was on each snap he played….not does PFF, which makes their ranking trash (IMO). So maybe save the narrative that you are the voice for those that can’t speak.

If Barnes needs a talking media puppet because he is scared of the consequences that come with the words he speaks maybe he isn’t that man you think he is! And I doubt if he has told you this, or let it be known to you, that he would be impressed with you taking it any form of media!

You are a fan just like us….we are fans of a team while you are of a specific player so don’t pretend like your bias doesn’t impact your thinking and comments.

3 Likes

Whatever, this does not explain why it concerns you. Why are you concerned with me IF as you say my posts are baseless. Just ignore them and move on with your life. Because you trying to undermine my posts will not stop me from voicing my opinions and concerns.
You are way out in left field on your response, I won’t bother with all the mess.

LOL.
Good chuckle for the week.

2 Likes

BTW, Barnes’s snap count is decreasing even more, 1 third down package and special teams, and that concerns me.

Pffftt… Have you SEEN how often we are in 3rd down?? He will be out there plenty. :wink:

1 Like

This strikes me as odd. And BTW you posted pictures before, so you weren’t “at liberty” to do it back then? LOL, digging one hole after another.

1 Like

Internet photos, anyone can put up including you, I am so sorry you have the hate for me you do, and I KNOW EXACTLY WHY, your kind are very obvious. Have a good life and leave me alone GOODBYE.