Bears vs Eagles

Surprised the flag had more than 48 stars. All right, here we go.

F*ck the Bears. That is all.

6 Likes

The Hulk GIF

3 Likes

Caleb Williams walking around during the National anthem, no respect.

Just watching this first drive for the Bears though, I forgot how incredible of a play caller Ben Johnson can be

4 Likes

The mariachi band was awesome, I love mariachi music

3 Likes

Something about them hits, especially when it’s live in a warm weather climate

I want both teams to lose, which can only mean one thing…. one team loses and the other suffers injury.

4 Likes

It’s tough watching Ben Johnson’s offense. I like it and I hate the bears. That’s why.

6 Likes

Case Keenum gonna come in and run the offense better than Caleb :rofl: he’ll be the next Kurt Warner

2 Likes

Yuuup

Nooooope

1 Like

.

Seeing the handoff & toss to Luther Burden makes me want to reiterate how underused Jamo is when it comes to manufactured touches.

I do realize he fumbled on the end around in week 1… but there should be a MINIMUM of 1 play per game designed to give him the ball on a jet sweep, pop pass, end around, or whatever they can dial up to get him the ball. I would actually hope for at least 1 per quarter in the first half… and go from there in the 2nd half.

3 Likes

You’re right the bears aren’t allowed to ever have a good qb.

Although the eagles have not looked great so 3rd string qb or not, it’ll be interesting to see how this game plays out

4 Likes

Eagles will win. Hope they can get the crowd out of it early

1 Like

Be Quiet Tim And Eric GIF

3 Likes

That was a weak asss call on Woolen… :confounded_face:

1 Like

The field looks kinda shitty, everybody is sliding around and chunks of grass are coming up all over

What are we doing eagles. Your the American bird and yet your soft as tooth paste.

1 Like

LOL

I seen that live and was wondering if that would make it a touchback.

2 Likes

Rookie boner there

2 Likes

.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

1 Like