Bears vs Eagles

I don’t mind if the Bears win, I just don’t want them happy doing it.

1 Like

Weak ass holding call. Every packet holds worse than that on every play

OMG… the Eagles are shittting themselves in spectacular fashion.

For all of the Howie Roseman ball washing that happens around here… this team looks like garbage tonight!

3 Likes

It’s early.

Yuuup. Ben is calling a great game, so far too.

Looks like Hurtz and Keenum swapped jerseys.

Hurtz looks like shit.

Damn is the whole NFC trash :laughing: :rofl: The eagles cant handle the damn bears with a backup qb. We might have a shot at the #1 seed :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

This Philly offense is a hard watch.

1 Like

Eagles haven’t scored in the first quarter this year. They made the Titans game competitive. Just something wrong with a team that’s got so much talent but plays stupid at times.

1 Like

Is it fair to say that not all teams are content to shorten the distance to first down with their pass game? That is to say, some teams don’t seem to target a 6-yard gain on 2nd and 12 through the air. I get the sense that there’s only a few teams that will take those 5-8 yards you’re giving them and consider it a good play. Most teams are looking too far downfield / show impatience through the air.

Am I crazy or is it true that only a few teams play the sticks through the air like Andy, Ben, Dan and several others?

2 Likes

A lot of teams are trying to find that new Ben Johnson. Detroit was lucky to find him. Philly so far is not as lucky with Sean Mannion.

1 Like

That was a weak defensive holding call again. Ref ball in full swing

1 Like

EXTREMELY WEAK

2 Likes

I don’t watch enough other teams to know, but I definitely think it’s advantageous and has worked to our advantage particularly on 3rd and longish to set up going for it on 4th down

1 Like

.

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

1 Like

Eagles still win this ballgame

They’re not losing to 38 year old Case Keenum

:joy: :joy: :joy: Should’ve extended the ball Loveland

If you have a chance to increase the number of scores it takes to beat you… you do it… damn bad choice ben

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

And not sure I would have gone for that. Not sure Philly could score 10 points right now.

Yeah, I can’t remember if it was the Dallas game or the night game where “they were in 4-down territory” so the 3rd down gain was considered good enough. It just occurred to me in that moment and then again a few plays ago how a lot of teams seem to lose site of staying ahead of the sticks, always looking for chunk plays in the air. I mean, if they’re there, go get it, but it seems like BJ schemes these as his 1st read. Detroit as well. Just get back in front of the sticks and the playbooks stays open.

1 Like

I am firm on what i said above, if you can increase the score count ( 1 to 2 score game etc) than kick the damn ball, if not go for it if you have a play you like.

1 Like