Bears vs Eagles

Just a stupid call, you had a chance to go up by 2 scores. IF you really think you can stop Philly, whatever, but that was really bad.

1 Like

I think if your defense takes the ball away, leaving your offense in FG territory, you owe it to them to get the 3.

2 Likes

Honestly it should have been a pick 6 too, that would have been perfect. There is the 1st down and instead of being down 2 scores Eagles driving to try and tie it up. Good one Ben

1 Like

So that’s the hope for tonight… Eagles win by 1 or 2.

Confused John Travolta GIF

Hurts trying to get the plates after that hit

I mean he was out, but just barely. I dunno that didn’t seem that late to me, replay makes everything look worse

He did get laid out though

1 Like

Damn it Dalton

LOL what a joke

Wow. Why didn’t Sirianni take a time out?

2 Likes

And after that Saquon stiff-arm left that DB crashing to the turf, there is he is being gifted by Dalton.

Looked like dalton stared his receiver down from before the snap

I hate the idea that Hurts couldn’t play at the end of that drive because of a clear personal foul. I see a potential fine coming up for the perpetrator.

lol holy sh*t, I would be livid right now if I was an Eagles fan for NY making Hurts come out of the game

3 Likes

Not to mention two terrible runs up the middle after that, they could’ve run something better to Saquon than what they did. Unless Chicago really just played it that well

2 Likes

Lmao eagles hahaha.

2 Likes

WTF… did Sirianni NOT take a T.O. there???

Hurts was practically poking his head out of the tent…

and they had to rush to get the snap off on time.

I just wish both these teams could lose somehow

2 Likes

Dalton never change like ESPNbaby . First throw is interception :rofl::grinning_face:

1 Like

Loved the hit. And it worked cause Dalton just threw a pick. Hurts will think twice about running next time.

4 Likes

It’s weird… I keep hearing people use the Eagles DBs as examples of players they Lions could’ve taken… Yet Case friggen Keenum is carving them up

4 Likes