Ben Johnson is Killing It

Lol more hyperbole we’re did I ever say he sucks or anyone else for that matter. trade for Blough Lol. And we’re did anyone say he didn’t play good last week ?

Like I said thanks for proving my point , somebody says Goff wasn’t perfect and they seen some poor plays. And your falling apart for them even questioning his play.

1 Like

That’s not what Hysker said. I’m not going to go back and do your reading comprehension for you.

I looked but I don’t see were husker said he sucked !
You sure your not the one having reading comprehension problems ?
Lol sounds like he just questioned his play alittle and you fell apart.

I won’t be reading any more of your posts but this will be my response to every one of them:

256 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs, 121 QBR = HOF numbers if extrapolated for a career.

So basically you made up the part about him saying Goff Sucks.

You’ve been posting that line for days
I was the first person you used it on like you made some dramatic mic drop point

No

Prior to the last few drives his numbers were very pedestrian.

YTD, he has a well below average QBR in the first half
YTD, he has one of the best QBRs in the league (I think the best actually)
So … yeah, he has to get stronger earlier
I distinctly remember looking at his stat line somewhere in the 3rd quarter or early 4th and his completion % was in the mid to low 50s.
That needs to get better.

He’s done great in the 4th quarter but I think that’s tough to sustain.

The conversation started with a general statement that Goff did not play well in THE WASHINGTON GAME. I pointed out, repeatedly, that Goff’s stats, if extrapolated for a career, would not only put him in the HOF, but would make him the GOAT. You can’t dispute this.

Now, if you want to say, Stenberg sucked, I am in complete agreement. Hockenson, Chark, yes as well. There are plenty of players you can point fingers at. The easy soft target is always the QB. I’m not sure how many ways I can say this, but every quarterback in the league misses plays out there. And there will be plenty of games and opportunities where Goff won’t play well. It’s the nature of the position. But the Washington game is not one of them. We are talking about the Washington Commanders game in its entirety, not a drive here or there or a specific quarter.

Now I’ll leave you to discuss this amongst yourselves in this thread. Like Rex Ryan. I can only say the same thing so many times.

This is more of that reading comprehension because no one said that.

1 Like

No that is what your trying to turn it in to now saving face. But Dude your just making things up now. No one ever said he didn’t play well and husk said exactly what you said he didn’t say. about only playing well parts of the game and im pretty sure he stated Goff played well but. And after the but you started ranting and throwing out his stats claiming there HOF stats. Lol
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

1 Like

Goff has had his misses in the first few games he and BJ have stated this, overall doing well, but room for improvment.

1 Like

That is bullshit and by now you should realize that and stop

1 Like

This is really all I see people saying.

2 Likes

What I was meaning to say is that we need Goff to be more consistent with his ball placement.

3 Likes

both GIF

Goff has been balling for the last several games going back to last year. Sure he missed some throws, everyone does. His protection week one was also dismal. But he’s running the best offense we have had in a long time and it’s finally fun to watch Lions football again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.