“Biblical beat down”

He probably plays it better than Decker. I think they’ll just throw in Patrick. He was a starter on the interior last year. Not really losing that much are they? They went to the NFCC without Bakh.

It’s really just this simple to me.

Totally… no better time than tonight!

I spent too much time watching the Packers last year because of my virile hatred for MP.

I blame this organization for that too.

You seem pretty emotionally invested in the Packers. So we can tell.

1 Like

You do too, but in the opposite way.

Hopefully we don’t lose you again this year when the Lions lose. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well he is a big bears homer so I get it. Just didn’t like the way he said it. The lions actually made it a game last week….the Packers looked like crap. After the drama filled off season the Packers are not the same team that went to the last 2 NFC Championship games. However, the NFC North is so bad hard to see any other team winning it.

Is Matt Patricia the coach?

That was it? I figured it was a mental breakdown of some sort.

I turned my attention elsewhere for the same reason you did.

1 Like

I respect that and honestly figured that was the case. I’m just being a butthole. Sorry dude.

I just have a hard time hating the North. I know, I’m weird.

A Biblical Beat Down? Trinity, St. Brown, Godwin, and Kalif say, “Um, no.”

3 Likes

Doesn’t Wilson have five coney dogs that need to be polished off? With a shot of Aaron to wash it down.

I’d feel better about this game if the Packers hadn’t been embarrassed last week and Rodgers criticized for looking so poor. Someone must pay and unfortunately that team may be my Lions tonight.

The schedule was designed for us to be whipping boys tonight. I didn’t quite understand how we drew this early MNF matchup until they pointed out that this is the home opener for the Packers and all of the games without fans last year. So this is the first “full house” in a while and it comes in a home opener for the Pack. They wanted a fall guy and the Lions are an easy target. Even if we happen to put up a fight they know they can just make a few calls to give their intended result and noone will care.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked Michael Wilbon even though he’s a Bears fan.

1 Like

I feel almost as bad for him as I do for us! :joy:

I can see a high scoring game… with the Zebras screwing the Lions HARD.

Exactly. Rules are “enforced” differently w/GB. Disgusts me. All of the fake neck-snapping - TOTALLY coached, and the officials are not stupid. They know exactly what’s going on.

I think he’s an honest dude, as well.