Big Game Big Player Big Plays

And I’m an Ohio State fan.

Diehard.

Take this as you will.

1 Like

With the #1 pick in the draft the Detroit Lions select Aiden Hutchinson DE from Michigan.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad if they lions took both hutch and ojabo

1 Like

Thibodeaux will clearly outshine Hutchinson at the combine because of his athletic ability.

The real key is going to be whose game tape they like best and who they think each player will turn into.

Doubt it

Ojabo is a JR and I’m hoping he comes back in 2022, both to graduate as well as to step up and be “the guy”. He’s only been playing football since 2017.

1 Like

I’ve not seen one analyst say Hutchinson is a better athlete than Thibodeaux. It’s just common knowledge. Doesn’t mean Hutchinson won’t be a better NFL player.

I think both will do well in the NFL. Just doing some different things.

It will come down to which matches up better with what the Lions D wants to run.

1 Like

Yep. I saw what I needed to see. Perfectly fine if the Lions go that route.

As a big time, die hard UM fan I know how hard it is to say anything positive about the other team after a loss. Would love to see Hutch as a Lion next year

2 Likes

I’m taken Hutch with the number one pick. Lions will fuck it up though

2 Likes

I’ve been touting Aiden over Thibs from Day 1…Aiden has sky-rocketed up the Boards, since sept with un-worldly production. He plays both RDE & LDE. Difficult to scheme. More stronger than Thibs and can hold the POA, much better, IMO…Hometown guy… Hometown Fans want HIM !!!..Will be very difficult for Lions FO to take Thibs over Aiden…And I like Both, for the record, for different reasons…- GOALPOST

1 Like

Race stereo-typing is a real thing

In 2011 the rage was all about Quinn’s freakish athleticism in a class with Kerrigan and JJ Watt- the high motor guys.

Looks at height, weight, bench, 40, vertical etc. I’d say Quinn was the 3rd best athlete. Albeit all had amazing NFL careers, but still.

Why is it that nobody can cover Kupp or Theilen? Technique, effort and above average athleticism.

So if Thibz being a relatively frail, fast 255 pound edge, and Hutch being a warrior at 6’5”-6’6” and nearly 270 with reported 4.6 forty speed, who is the better athlete.

Thibz is done.

Vic Beasley, Bruce Irvin, Dante Fowler, L Floyd

I’m not about 250-255 edge guys top 10

Ware and Von Miller had a combined 60 college sacks. Thibz has 18!

Imagine how many of us(our kids’ kids) are going to have to go to the Dr for that when the Lions win a Superbowl.

4 Likes

would love to have Haskins to, he’s quite disruptive.

lol, I said that exact same thing a week or two ago.

I see it now. He just disappears like Clowney.

2 Likes

I hope he comes back too. He’s still very raw as a linebacker. But he’s an athletic freak. So if he does come out I wouldn’t mind seeing him in a lions uniform.

I’m won over.

Not mad at all if he’s 1OA.

He consistently shows up big when it counts, lions need a guy like that.

1 Like

Both these guys have intangibles off the charts.

Smart, well spoken, gritty players.

We are in a good position as far as the first pick is shaping up.