Big Game Big Player Big Plays

Agreed!

erection GIF

1 Like

Think I have been convinced on Hutch, so with that in mind, the Lions will select Thibs

1 Like

It’s a myth, bro. Don’t worry about it. I had one erection from the Time I was 15 until I was 30. Took getting hit by a truck while out riding my motorcycle to get rid of it…

I think you’re good, man.

I really want Hutch, he is a sure thing. However the Lions will F@#K it up.

I’m ok with Hutchinson for sure and the 3 sack day against OSU may even push him up to no1 anyways

2 Likes

Imagine all the November babies named Daniel and Danielle! :wink:

2 Likes

I will be the first to admit I don’t watch a ton of college football and don’t really dive deep into the incoming class until the offseason. From my perspective right now, Hutchinson fits the Dan Campbell/Brad Holmes profile much more then Thibodeaux does. All these guys he drafted are “football” guys. Football is their life and they will work as hard as anyone of the team. Hutchinson seems to personify that and also appears to be one hell of a leader. Those Jared Allen/T.J/JJ Watt types can completely change a defense. Even if Thibodeaux turns into a Von Miller, he just doesn’t seem like the leader of men type that Hutchinson will be.

1 Like

Keep seeing Watt bros comps, which are okay. To me, he plays like the Bosa bros

He rocked the biggest game of his career and totally wrecked the top offense in the country. Take him and plug him in at either end position.

3 Likes

Clowney was and is to me the most overrated player I’ve seen in a very long time. He never dominated in college. The last game he played was against Michigan and Taylor Lewan handled him the entire game. Aside from the one play he was unblocked. Often times you could literally see him quit on a play right in the middle of it. If you stoned his initial move he quit.

That’s why I would take a player like Hutchinson every time. He will never stop coming after you until he is physically incapable of doing so.

3 Likes

Loooove the sound of that.