Big play Slay?

It’s amusing to me that people like to crap on Slay when we have no one even close to his skill level…but we suck, so it’s ok then. LOL

4 Likes

Don’t forget Diggs. Because these good players stood-up against this shit-show GM/Coaching duo, people here hate them…but half a season later, this board all wanted the same thing as Slay and Diggs, for the coach that treated the players like shit and didn’t have a clue to go.

4 Likes

We’ll show you Darius, we’ll trade you and pay Desmond Trufant almost as much as you to play very badly in half the games and then over-draft a rookie CB to play like crap too.

5 Likes

Jeff Okudah.

It just make me sad how consistently are turn on the players like it messes up all of our karmas and we’ll never see a winner.

And yes, I got his jersey afterwards…

2 Likes

Here is my logic. Do your job and STFU.

1 Like

Hahaha…good one!

Big play slay never stoped any big time recivers and also was also not durable

1 Like

I don’t hate Darius. But I’m glad he’s no longer on the team. I don’t like players who are constantly running their mouth while their team is viewed as an absolute joke. Just shut up & do your job. I don’t want to see Lions swapping jerseys with opponents after they get embarrassed by that opponent. And contrary to what some people think, swapping jerseys is not the same as shaking hands after a game. Shaking hands after is a requirement of decency & sportsmanship, trading jerseys is not. I want to see players get angry after a loss and have a total laserlike focus on winning their next game. I want mature players who are malcontents and locker room cancers. Matt P was a horrible coach who had no idea how to communicate or how to go about properly instilling discipline in his team the way his former boss in New England does. I’d like to see the Belichick mentality in Detroit where you have players that keep their mouths shut, don’t collect opponents jerseys and are totally focused on winning. Patricia wasn’t the guy who could accomplish that, he was in way over his head. And Slay doesn’t have the discipline, maturity or toughness to be that kind of player.

1 Like

I want mature players who are NOT malcontents & locker room cancers. I have to do a better job of reading my post before hitting the reply button.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah that can’t sit right with his Philly teammates!

4 Likes

Most people who want others to “shut up and do their job” end up doing a lot of talking about something that isn’t their profession.

4 Likes

Hey Doc, do you feel the same way about people talking about & criticizing Patricia & Quinn? According to your logic the only people on this forum that have been a former NFL GM or HC can comment on those 2 guys. Am I right Doc?

1 Like

I see you’re a regular on this forum. So you must be employed by the Lions or the NFL or you wouldn’t be talking about something that isn’t your profession. Right Doctor?

I’m not the one telling people to shut up and do their job. I’m merely pointing out the hypocrisy.

Talking about record in this situation when the Eagles have a worse record lol. Lions have been garbage but same with Slay’s team.

You can edit your post after posting it…

1 Like

Lols. This is a Lions chat room. It was created so people can discuss all things Lions and pro football. If you don’t think non pro players should talk football, go ahead and leave.

We have the right to laugh at Slay, especially when he gets absolutely torched the same week he throws shade at Detroit.

I’m glad he’s gone, and glad BQ Fatricia were relieved of their duties. Bring on Saleh or whomever.

2 Likes

And I pointed out your hypocrisy with you lecturing me about talking about something that’s not my profession. You just added comments about people hating Patricia in another thread. How are you qualified talk about that? You’re just another random fan like the rest of us. But hey it’s all cool. I’ve proved my point. I’m moving forward. Have a good day Doc