Blough and Boyle are Left nut and Right nut

between the two of them they can’t score 15 TD’s.

I think the back-up QB threads may surpass the Jamie Collins threads of a year ago….

5 Likes

Has Tim Boyle’s left nut played its way off the team?

3 Likes

The killer Bs. The only thing they end up killing is your season.

2 Likes

dare I say he has no nuts*

If there’s ever been a case for an extra testicle, I think this is it.

1 Like

Boyle is ET The Extra Testicle.

1 Like

It’s partially because we have two awful backups and it’s perplexing why our management didn’t address the position.

As if a testicle isn’t ugly enough…thi one has a Boyle on it.

drunk comedy central GIF

4 Likes

I just don’t understand the bitching about them. They are backups for a reason. Look around the League, there are very few “good” backups. Every NFL has the same problem.

3 Likes

Boyle was hot dog crap in college. He doesn’t even belong in the league. He obviously has compromising pictures on someone. He’s not a backup QB, he’s a guy that should be working at Jiffy Lube.

2 Likes

Ah, but, who’s the dick in the middle?

1 Like

Some of us are old enough to remember, Eric Hipple, Eric Kramer, Charlie Batch, Stoney Case…
Everyone should remember Shuan Hill.
There was a time in Detroit that it was said, “the backup QB is always the most popular guy in town”.
That’s a Detroit tradition.

3 Likes

I guess that would be Frank, but I’m not telling him.

If he hasn’t I really question what more he has to do to be cut.

Used to be a tradition, especially when it was Peete and Kramer was behind him. Or Mitchell with Krieg behind him. Or Harrington with a warm body behind him.

Boyle has killed that tradition hasn’t he.

2 Likes

He should start every sentence out with “I’m gonna be Frank with ya here…”
or
“…Let me be frank…”

2 Likes

If your right nut has a Boyle I think you should get that checked ASAP

1 Like

At least Chase Daniels isn’t on the team! Boyle is just awful but the staff seems to like him. I thought Blough looked better last season and as of 1 preseason game nothing has happened to change my mind.

2 Likes

A Blough Boyle sounds like a helluva fetish Rex Ryan kind of stuff.