Blough Vs Boyle Who You Got?

In the event we only keep 2 QBs and do not sign anyone else this year… if you had to choose between the two who you going with?

My vote is Blough.

• Blough
  • Boyle

0 voters

I choose Steven Montez. Is he still around?

3 Likes

Lol I had a small amount of hope for him too but alas, he is not around anymore

1 Like

Also side note I see Cominsky making some things happen late in the game. Think he could be a good depth guy and will make the 53…

But this thread is strictly about QBs!!!

Here you go:

• Blough
  • Boyle
  • Montez
  • Kennedy
  • Rodriguez

0 voters

1 Like

Lol I had to think who I’m choosing between Blough and Kennedy for QB

2 Likes

Oh c’mon man, if ur gonna do it right, do it right…where’s Fox?
Just bustin’

6 Likes

I don’t feel great about either of them stepping in for Goff. Since nobody wants to see me dance around the question (or a pole, or out of a cake, etc) though, I’ll say Blough. He doesn’t seem to have Boyle’s tendency to throw bad picks. Boyle has a better arm. I don’t think Blough could make that pass to Raymond like Boyle did last night. If you want someone to manage the offense and take advantage of what should be a strong running game, however, go with Blough.

3 Likes

Definitely Blough.

3 Likes

Both of them should be selling used cars.

6 Likes

Boyle is to tanking as iron ore is to steel. Ride that guy to the bottom.

3 Likes

If Boyle could somehow find some consistency with accuracy he can throw a nice pass, but man sometimes he could miss the side of a barn.
Blough’s passes look so weak and slow that I half expect a defender to catch up to one from behind and pick it off. But he is more accurate than Boyle and he can get some yards on the ground.
I picked Blough, but if either one has to start we’re going to wish we had someone else.

3 Likes

You nailed my frustration with Boyle. He has a gray arm but his accuracy is hit or miss. Blough on the other hand is pretty accurate although doesn’t have that arm… but he can make plays and keep drives alive at times. I feel like surrounded by a better cast Blough would adapt better than Boyle.

Mind you, the supporting cast would make him look better. As opposed to how great QBs make lesser players look better… but it’s kind of along the same line. If we ever had to deal with it I would feel more confident in Blough scraping out a win for us than Boyle

1 Like

Sam Howell had a pretty good preseason game. Just saying. I wanted to draft him.

3 Likes

I wanted Howell too. I get pissed off whether it’s Blow or Boyle in there. The backup quarterback position needs to be addressed. At a minimum I would go with somebody who can scramble and be a real running threat. If you are relying on either one of these clowns to throw the ball you are in trouble. If these guys had to start and play the whole season I don’t see either one getting more than two wins.

3 Likes

where the hell is the ‘none of the above’ option ?? that’s my choice…

7 Likes

Wolfcub

The answer is none

1 Like

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

2 Likes

Yes, Sign Uncle Rico…today.

1 Like

Except the game losing fumble Blough was way better in most plays than Boyle before.

4 Likes