Blough Vs Boyle Who You Got?

That’s some awesome stuff. I’m a big softy myself, I don’t think I could meet the folks these dudes do without weeping uncontrollably each night.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Just so awesome seeing these things. And I do want to give a nod to Stafford, Slay, and many others because of all the great stuff they did in their time here. They did so much for the community and loved being here.

It often goes under the radar how much these guys contribute to the community, and not only that but just having personal interactions with fans and kids, and especially special needs kids. The big money makers/players are always donating money to charities and all that which is awesome but also kind of goes without saying… but it’s the personal stuff I love. Just very heartwarming to see it and how these are also just regular guys with a great talent

Blough.

1 Like

Correct → good stuff, for sure.
Love it when ppl are good to the humans!

1 Like

Boyle way ahead now. Not so much for anything he’s done, but Blough with two fumbles and a pick in less than 60 minutes of game play is a dagger.

*Boyle’s pick last week was definitely worse than Blough’s this week

1 Like

I gotta agree… not trying to be too reactionary based on one game, but I do see why they like Boyle, or at least prefer him to Blough… he has more natural talent, although he lacks the intangibles Blough has maybe?

Regardless, we need to do something about backup QB next year especially if we are in a position to contend. I hope Goff balls out and he’s the unquestioned #1, but if something happens and we have a really good team we can’t be sending out either of those guys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.