Blough Vs Boyle Who You Got?

100%. Perfect example. Hill is a warrior and the players LOVE IT when he comes in. The team loves going into battle with that guy. He makes it fun for everyone, out-toughs other team, and also has a fair level of competence at the position.

Love it! My mistakes are usually not nearly as entertaining. Loved that one of our dudes put the picture up of “GrayMan”. ( @Mr.Peabody ) LOL. Humor begets humor!

2 Likes

Gray Arm

1 Like

Interesting poll… 92 + 11 = 103

Hiw did it end up with 103%???

Even if it was 91.5 and 10.5 rounded up on each….
that would still be 102%. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Godfather playing 5D chess again…sitting back and smiling while we squirm.

3 Likes

Jack Fox voted.

5 Likes

Good call!
:muscle: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, the Lions have killed alot of promising careers and we just take for granted that the kid just sucked. I think Stanton was able to show what he had when he moved on to some other teams, and he was better than in Detroit. But I think his ceiling was serviceable backup or spot starter. Mike McMahon on the other hand had more to offer IMO. I feel like under the right circumstances he could have had a Jake Delhomme or Jeff Garcia type career.

2 Likes

Trust the science, I mean trust the statistics, I mean 90% of statistics are made up. Bring back Shaun Hill to be the backup asap!

world forum GIF

4 Likes

There a lies…damn lies…and statistics.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

3 Likes

anchorman will ferral GIF

3 Likes

something think GIF

3 Likes

Quality post right there. POTD

4 Likes

just got done watching The Grey man…it was decent.

2 Likes

awkward will ferrell GIF

1 Like

What’s behind door #3, Johnny? I’ll take Fox, St Brown, Rodriguez, the towel boy, etc

2 Likes

The Office Thats GIF

3 Likes

Brett hundley

Excellent usage. This is the sorta shit that makes me run out of likes quickly. LOL

1 Like

Boyle bc the front office seems to prefer him. They’ve given him every opportunity to be the primary backup. I don’t see that changing.

Personally, I’d go with Blough.

3 Likes

Regardless of who it is or who we might sign, this is my QB! Love this guy

4 Likes