Brad Holmes supposedly joining GMFB Peter Schraeger soon

They had their fill of that with Quinn, big time.

This is me:
Monkey Keyboard GIF

Itā€™s still difficult for me to get used to sports talk shows discussing the lions so much. Usually you could watch all the lions content across all channels and shows for the year in less than a half hour.

2 Likes

right now, I think a lot of ppl view us as sort of a Cinderella story still.
wrong
ā€¦we are a juggernaut!!!

2 Likes

People love a good Cinderella story lol

3 Likes

We are is Cinderella storyā€¦

If Cinderella shoved the glass slipper up her step-momā€™s @$$ and ate her step-sisterā€™s kneecaps. Then we are a Cinderella story.

3 Likes

EXACTLY!
LOL
Love it man.

I was very skeptical that a strategy like that would work, but I donā€™t know that I can think of a HC/GM relationship that is so close. Perhaps Kansas City? LA? None of them were formed in the same way.

1 Like

I was too, you have to give a ton of credit to the group doing the hiring. They knew what they were looking for and knew if they found it, it would work. Really great to see.

2 Likes

Afternoon combine coverage starts on nfl network now, first thing discussed Dan Campbell and Ian R gets it wrong again. LOL

I thought the combine didnā€™t start until tomorrow? Or at least the testing portion.

1 Like

Iā€™m watching interviews on NFL+

2 Likes

Correct.
However, yesterday and today have been media interviews with coaches and GMā€™s from 1-4 or 5 iir. DC and BH will on at some point today.
Medicals and team interviews with players going as well.a

So far interviewed GM of Baltimore Ravens, now DeMeco Ryans HC of Texans is being interviewed on air.

Ah OK. Forgot about that part, I watch most of it once itā€™s parsed into little clips on social media lol.

Haha what a questionā€¦Campbell and Holmes would maul those tiny little cute fellas Snead and McVay. It would be a bloodbath.

1 Like

True, however, Holmes made it clear he ainā€™t stayā€™in in an Octagon when Dan is in there. Canā€™t say I blame him.

3 Likes

I was really against the Spielman hire initially, thinking it was going to really disrupt the hierarchy.

Once I understood they were going with more of a matrix organization, it made way more sense to me.

1 Like

Thanks for what you gave us here my man!!

1 Like

You would have about 3 seconds left to liveā€¦

Fight Kicking GIF by VVS FILMS

I can see Dan just snatching this guy out of the air catching him by the throat as his ā€œnormal sizeā€ human arm doesnā€™t even reach Danā€™s chin.