Breakout Player of the Year

Wolf comes of of IR with the correct answer…

Pascal on defense
Williams on offense.

2 Likes

Kerby Joseph. Gonna have a Pro Bowl season.

2 Likes

That’s going to be tough without Erin in the division.

1 Like

Hungry Kirby GIF by Kéké

1 Like

I would like to see Tracy Walker and Julian Okwara have productive seasons.

Right now, not optimistic on either, because both have been ultra low production. Okwara has had fewer opportunities … but you create your own opportunities.

Kerby did more in half a season than Walker has done in an entire career.

The results just arent there.

2 Likes

Will not make the team :wink:

It’s Jamo. He’s gonna be Tyreek Hill lite at worst. If we start out hot, nobody is adding a player like Jamo mid season. And if we start out 3-3, he will be just the added juice we need.

2 Likes

I hope to heck you’re right but my expectations for Jamo are about as high as they were for Okudah at this point.
If Jamo has more than 30 receptions this year, I’d be surprised.

1 Like

Completely get both takes, he’s either going to be a boom or bust. What if those 30 catches are all 50 yard TD’s!? :smile:

1 Like

Just to clarify.

Are you saying that Goff will be hitting him on 30 deep throws this year? You believe this Goff can do this, really, 50 yard passes?

Or

Are you saying that Goff hits him on 30 short passes that he takes to the house?

1 Like

3 yard slant house calls for sure! Goff can barely throw the ball 7 yards, dude has a noodle for an arm. :wink: Tebow had a way more powerful arm than Goff.

parkour goodbye GIF by Red Bull

1 Like

Whew, I thought you were implying that Goff actually had some QB skills for a minute.
Should have known better way too agressive for a Canook
Slow Down Reaction GIF by CBS

1 Like

If Jamo can come back and catch 2 or 3 long tds in his first couple games back, RBs, TEs, and slot guys are gonna feast.

If I knew you, I’d bet whatever you want he has over 30 catches. Wish one of my buddies would make that claim.

Well, if he keeps up last years pace, he’d only have to play 15 years to catch those 30 passes.

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Your Math is really…good

the hangover GIF

1 Like

Sorry, I thought it was 1 catch in 9 games but it was only 6 games. I grossly underestimated him, closer to only 10 years.
Like I said, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong but I’m not a believer until he makes me one.
9ad38dd2a7351d4e1649373fa83352d0

If Jamo isn’t any good and doesn’t catch 30 passes, our WRs are weak as hell. And we are a ARSB injury away from having the worst unit in the league.

If you trust/believe in BH/DC…then you should be a Jamo believer. Because they clearly are after largely ignoring the position in the offseason and the draft.

Yup - I’m with you on that.
Gibby will be the breakout player on O