Bresee 🍊

Alex Karras 2.0 playin’ in the Orange Bowl tonight … Jalen Carter who ? :beers:

5 Likes

I’m down. There’s risk there but if he booms he can be one of the more dominant defensive lineman in the league. From everything I’ve heard he’s supposed to be an A+ kid from an awesome family. Feel terrible about what they’ve had to go through.

8 Likes

Bresee is getting a lot of double teams tonight so far

2 Likes

Bresee has my attention, but more with the 2nd 1st rounder than the first one.

5 Likes

Guess it depends where our first ends up but agree, I think with our first pick there will be some better players at other positions of need, like CB

2 Likes

Not really seeing much out of him so far. Tennessee’s QB has a clean pocket so far.

2 Likes

At this moment I think I would rather have Noah Sewell with our 2nd first rounder.

Why?

I keep telling board about Keion-White so in your mocks try to get him even in rd 3 he was there at rd 5 month ago now gone before end of rd 3

Check him out 290 an fast I could say more but check him, out

He will be there in round two are second pick. Lets wait see how his speed is an how he omoves at combine. Didn’t we have one of those statue LBs just few season ago.

6 Likes

He’s gonna skyrocket come draft day. Maybe even into the 1st round. PFF loves him.

1 Like

So does Jim Nagy. Though Jim Nagy’s a lover in general.

Yeah he hypes everyone, though that’s part of the job.

But he did single White out as his expected biggest riser in Mobile

2 Likes

As I have stated in other threads I am just not a fan of Bresee. He plays too high and out of control with limited lateral mobility.

He’s a late 1st or 2nd round pick to me. He’s big strong and has good speed but I don’t like how easy he is to move off his gap responsibilities.

1 Like

Good for us. If we can get him in the second and develop him to play low that’s a steal.

4 Likes

Right now first pick CB an second pick are pick Keion-White would be a good day one.

When they see him move at combine he may even go higher than a second rd one pick.

1 Like

I’d be shocked if Holmes was willing to part with a first round pick for a middle linebacker. I’d be more than surprised if he was to spend a second rounder on the position either.

From what we have seen from Holmes and with his Rams roots I just don’t believe it is a position where they are going to spend premium picks on

2 Likes

White covered a UVA back better than Tavai ever did with Lions…

I don’t disagree based on Holmes history, and could see him not looking for a LB until round 3 or later. However, I could see Homes and MCDC getting input from Speilman on picking a LB in the 1st/2nd rounds, and if he believes the kid is the legit gamechanger it could have some impact on the draft decision.

1 Like