BS Season is Upon Us

I believe nothing this time of year, lol.

Post your rumors here.

2 Likes

College Accuse GIF

1 Like

PFF calls Jack Fox the 23rd ranked punter in the league.

2 Likes

Next Monday is when the real stuff starts to shine through. I’m thoroughly impressed at how much of the smoke we’ve been able to avoid since we’re picking so low.

There have been a lot of bad reaches by some of these teams this year putting out fake stuff.

1 Like

According to Matt Barrows, SF beat writer from the Athletic, the Niners are looking heavily at WR and may even double-dip. They think it’s an acknowledgement that this will be Deebo’s last year since they have to start paying Purdy and don’t want to miss out on a great class.

2 Likes

And from Peter Schrager, who’s close buddies with McVay:

2 Likes

Schrager has the Vikings not moving up to draft one of the QBs. I don’t see it. Kwesi has to do something big to keep the pitchforks at bay and not grabbing one of the QBs at this point seems like a big miss. Every other team in the division will have their guy and Darnold sure isn’t the answer.

4 Likes

I don’t see that either, but he’s admitted that he has better contacts with some teams than others, and his friendship with McVay is well-known at this point. Which is why I posted that.

I do not know why but I feel like the Lions are about to get an absolute steal this draft.

Like all these QBs and WRs will have teams going crazy and walk over gold to pick up silver. And the Villain will come in and do it again.

I have come to expect greatness by Holmes now in the draft.

Literally who is drafting better than him the last 3 years? Yes I will agree he is a bot soft on the FA market but his draft classes are a master class in how to rebuild a team and create depth and competition.

BTW not team should need more than 3 years to flip a roster. Think about it. The typical playing career is around 3 years. So you are turning over a large percentage of your roster YOY regardless.

4 Likes

There may be some truth to that.

2 Likes

Because they get one every year, bruh!

Agreed, very logical stance. Of course they don’t have to do it in the first, but it’s something we (Brad & Co) need to be aware of. Same with the Rams stuff.

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Listen JJ going top 15 only helps the Lions.

I want all 7 QBs to go before 20. And all 3-5 hyped WRs. 12 players we do not really want gone of the 28 picks only leaving 16 picks we need to dodge…

I vote for Dline first just because a better Dline helps the whole defense and then Oline for depth. I like the CB idea but I am not sure there will be a worthy one at 29.

1 Like

Or that the Ayiuk situation is getting toxic.

I don’t think they’re going to have many takers for the Deebo contract. I also think he’s that offense’s super power when he’s healthy.

Aiyuk showed up for TC though. Their beat guys - the ones much closer to the situation than the national doomsayers - say there’s nothing to see, he’ll be signing after the draft. We’ll see I guess, but moving on from Deebo before his career ends with a bunch of injured years is definitely one avenue of attack.

Did the Villain really think about drafting Trey Lance? What a different team the Lions would be then, no Sewell, Goff would probably either be gone or disgruntled. And we would have a bust QB. And were we really interested in Thibodeaux? Thibs and Lance and I’m not sure we don’t have the pitchforks out for these guys.

1 Like

I agree, whether it is a player(s) who drops OR a trade down.