Woof. I didn’t even know he got hurt.

Rodgers
Cousins
Burrow
Watson

QBs are having a rough year.

Please God protect Goff.

13 Likes

This year seems worse than most… 46 different QBs have started a game this year and it’s only just over halfway through the regular season.

4 Likes

Wild. So we got all these rules to protect QBs. They don’t seem to be working

2 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

Almost time for flag football

Another couple years

3 Likes

Pro bowl is flag football already. And Flag football is now in the Olympics. I think ur probably right sadly.

I really don’t think I could watch flag football. It would be like no contact hockey.

Tickling Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Rules are nice, but a good OL is more effective…

5 Likes

Crap… I was hoping they would beat the Vikings

Baltimore Fn everybody up

1 Like

So, I mean…a better product? Hockey is a beautiful, skillful sport that is made lesser by the goonery that takes place on the ice.

4 Likes

He got off the bus with issues.

Sucks for the Bengals and their fans.
Anthony Richardson is another name to add to the list. Sucks for the Colts, too.

1 Like

I’m not talking about being a goon. I’m talking physical body contact hockey.

Playoff hockey is extremely physical. It’s great.

5 Likes

I have a totally different opinion on the physicality of hockey. Some of my fondest memories are going to a wings game, and watching Bob Probert.

Goonery though? That word alone gets a like from me.

5 Likes

Agreed lol
Like from me too

1 Like

I really wish teams would stop doing the “everybody start fighting!” Every time there’s a clean hit though. It slows the game down and it’s stupid. It would be like if every time someone got tackled the players all started shoving each other and the refs had to break it up. Every time I watch hockey now I’m just like “ok you got hit get over it.”

Playoff hockey is awesome, of course!

2 Likes

I may have misunderstood but isn’t the league now looking into whether the bengals hid his injury from the injury report? So I wonder now that he’s out for the year, is that punishment enough or do they still get fined or something