But but but we blew it by not drafting them

https://x.com/marcus_mosher/status/1734293949257232527?s=46

Division on the line and they looked like Benito Jones

3 Likes

But, we should’ve drafted Jordan Davis at No. 12 overall instead of Jamo.

And, Carter instead of the combination of Gibbs & LaPorta.

2 Likes

Carter did get a nice scoop and score

So he has better hands than Gibbs.

2 Likes

It was uncanny how fluid he picked the ball up and how fast a man that big was moving.

1 Like

I think everyone was aware he likes to move fast.

3 Likes

Zinger of the day!

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

2 Likes

I’ve keyed in on him a few times… You know, media goes with “impact player” and other ways of describing him… I’m like “who are you watching”?

Opponents run right at carter.
Carter is on the turf more than Buggs & Jones combined.

1 Like

I love the Lions first two rounds last year.

That said, you posted a one-game example and that supposedly proves those people wrong?

Come on.

2 Likes

The Eagles might be the only defense other than the Lions playing worse the last month or so.

It’s not one game.

2 Likes

Might be that Dallas has the oline the media thinks Detroit has. The Cowboys oline has been really good all season. Especially in pass protection.

4 Likes

Both Carter and Davis started out hot this year but have tailed off.

1 Like

They have been excellent. Remarkable what a little health can do.

1 Like

The post in the OP is literally one game.

1 Like

It is terrific but they also do have all five of their starters. We do legitimately have a fantastic OL when all our healthy. Unfortunately that has been almost never the past two years.

1 Like

I knew that about Carter (I was just looking last week when he was being talked about so glowingly). I haven’t really checked on Davis.

That’s fine but this is one game in a line of bad ones. This one is just the worst

Steele can be dicey IMO but the other four are terrific when healthy.

True, but Tyron Smith has always been way better than Decker and Martin is a HOF worthy Guard. Even if healthy the Cowboys are probably better up front.

Davis through the first seven was showing some pass rushing production (like 6 sacks for the season which is outstanding for that type of massive NT). I actually made a post eating crow bc I had been obnoxiously loud (shocking, right?) about 13 being too high for a run defense centric NT.

Well he’s provided nothing in that facet since. He’s still a useful player and late in the first? Sure.

But I was pretty shocked how Pollard and Dowdle were gashing them
on the interior.

1 Like