Can we pin a betting thread?

Yeah ok I thought the same but was not sure…
Its A Trap GIF

1 Like

doesn’t it mean KC has to win by 4?

Right, that is why the payout is so huge.

Umm, yeah, read it wrong. Thanks.

That makes it better. It was seemingly negatively correlated w BLT. With KC corrected,

The Real Bet is Lamar getting 2 throwing TDs.

The way KC didn’t cover on that ridiculous jump pass and that Mahomes is destroying BLT defense right now means this may be a pretty decent bet.

1 Like

so if Lamar throws for one more TD, and runs for one more TD right now, and the Chiefs score another TD, the bet hits, right?

1 Like

thanks, I was getting confused, but it’s been a long day…

If Lamar throws for one more TD and runs for one, then this bettor can win as long as the Ravens lose by 3.5 or more.

1 Like

one more passing TD by Lamar and another KC score and this guy wins. I’m emotionally invested in this bet now!!

2 Likes

oh man, that pass hit the receiver in the breadbasket in the end zone! That would have been the 2nd TD pass needed for the bet.

still a chance…

1 Like

So he just ran for one, he still needs to throw one more?

See this is how they get you… the bets become so damn convoluted… or I’m too tired/drunk to think (not that drunk but just sleepy drunk lol)

1 Like

that was his 2nd rushing TD. he needed 2 passing TD’s That end zone drop was the dagger in the back of the bet. Tough catch, but could have made it. Of course KC needs a TD now too.

2 Likes

So, KC scores a TD, ravens come back and Lamar throws a td…

then KC doesn’t win by 3.5

1 Like

So he’s screwed now pretty much

yea, seems like it. I’m a little bummed

2 Likes

It seemed like a sketchy bet to begin eith

1 Like

Vegas always hides a trap in there

2 Likes

but it was so close!! if that pass to the end zone would have been caught, and then if KC scores a TD!

man, it’s a good thing I don’t gamble, this is addictive! :grinning:

1 Like

very true, they’re not in it to lose money. thanks for staying up with me!

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I can see that for sure! It is crazy how close that came to happening.

Strategy speaking now, do you let KC score and get the ball back? Or try and hold them to missing a field goal?

I definitely get the addiction with sports betting… it creates an element of intrigue you wouldn’t otherwise have…

I enjoyed rooting for this guys bet!

1 Like