Can we pin a betting thread?

Haha thank you too! Gotta see the last two minutes now

1 Like

well that fumble just changed everything!

1 Like

Just have to run the clock out now

Or try anyway… this is a good ending!

brass balls baby! What a fun game!!

2 Likes

Nice job ravens. And that works well for the Lions since in the way of the up down theory… ravens will be down after a big win and the lions will be on the up after tomorrow night! Maybe? Kinda sorta??

3 Likes

Over or under 49 total points tonight? What are your thoughts?

We have a worse offense than last year. Rodgers sucked dog ass last week.

Under.

1 Like

1.5 was the overall line for Lamar passing. In a parlay it’s the same as 1 because everything needs to hit. Parlays are generally built with standard lines.

If the standard line was 1 instead of 1.5 everyone who made a single bet on the prop would push and net out to 0 instead of losing to Vegas.

1 Like

Under. However anyone who bet pack w the spread should be thinking over.

Oh that makes total sense. Thank you for that clear explanation.

I was thinking to bet the Lions with the 11.5 points and then also bet the over.

I figure Lions defense is horrible and GB will score a lot and Lions will have to try and score a bunch and play catch up.

But, Pack gets killed by Saints and then Saints then lose bigly to Panthers. So maybe GB sucks a lot this year too. Hard to say.

I wouldn’t read much into last week. Week 1 always has some wonky results. Like Brady, Rodgers has always beasted after taking a beating. It’s Monday night, we’re the lions starting a rookie CB. That game script makes sense in the same way we came back last week. I’d be surprised if it happened twice in a row. I think if you’re going with narrative pack will score a lot and be driving force of pushing the over it has a higher correlation with them also covering the spread.

1 Like

My parlay tonight is under 48 1/2 and a Hock TD = +701

Been rockin’ NCAA
NFL…Oof

1 Like

I think this one is truly +ev nice find. I’m not betting on games much but would recommend oddshopper to anyone who is. Where you can find best bang for your buck to place a bet. As of last year a lot of the player props wouldn’t change once line was set due to public pressure or new injury news. If you keep up with the info as games get closer those just print $.

EDIT: the stagnant inefficient market for player props is still rolling. No House Advantage is the only place doing it.

1 Like

I won yesterday on a teaser of
Bengals +8.5 (Joe Burrow tried to sink my play.)
Rams +2.5
Broncos -1.5 (Teddy Bridgewater was incredible yesterday!)

I would bet the Lions and the points. Everyone assumes AR will have a comeback because he always does. But does he care this year??

And Goff had better start making some plays if he doesn’t want to hold a clipboard for the rest of his career.

Neither defense seems scary either so I think the over is a good bet too.

1 Like

Can all betters please say a little prayer for this guy?

2 Likes

I like that Hockenson play. This is what I ended up with.

1 Like

Best NCAA bet this week is Northwestern -15 over Ohio. Second is Louisiana-Lafayette -13.5 over Georgia Southern.