Carter pleads no contest to charges from wreck

If he wants to be a Top 10 pick, I suggest a private workout with some teams in the top 10. Maybe in about two weeks!

@ 6, easy pass, way too much risk. @ 18 - Maybe worth the risk.

I trust the Yellow Haired GM to make the right call.

47458_2

1 Like

Haha, woah looking good Brad

1 Like

You sure you just want him to be guilty. That report is pretty cut and dry. Your digging trying to make this kid Guilty.

1 Like

dunno, and I get it. I dunno if he passes the MCDC test either…but with more evidence I think opinions due change about circumstances surrounding choices made. If he was told he could leave and refused and then did eventually leave then he didn’t run away…that is what is being said…no one is disputing it or saying its a lie…so until more evidence comes out to say its disputed…why not believe it and go from there?

4 Likes

I’m really hoping we are not looking at Albert Haynesworth 2.0

Like Dan said it’s all on tape , his tape is already there.
People had him drunk. Leaving the scene , and all kinds of things. Just trying to hope this kid was guilty.

And most people should realize if he left the scene like some tried to say, he would have been charged. There not gonna change you with reckless and racing . And let you go on leaving the scene.

4 Likes

He also pleaded no contest to the speed and agility drills

6 Likes

The good news is the Lions were there in person, so they don’t have to relying on media bullcrap. I can all but guarantee that they know what is up. And yeah I watched some of that tape and I saw enough to know what is up too.

if he’s at 6, draft him.

2 Likes

Carter is my pick, was on the fence about that while this was getting sorted out, but now I’d be estatic to take him @ 6

2 Likes

I think I’m in this camp too. Now it’s come out that he didn’t leave, went to help, and wasn’t drinking…

If that’s all true I have no hesitation.

4 Likes

Not gonna happen. There are immaturity flags but clearly, he is not stupid and can play football. Only question is if he make it out of top-5.

1 Like

Honestly if he is Big Al, you might want to take him. He was pretty dominant with the Titans, 2 time all pro. He was the best DT in the nfl for a couple years before the Skins gave him 100 million and he started eating his way out of the league. haha

1 Like

So, his judgement is that poor (the racing, getting busted 4 times), sober?
I feel much better.

2 Likes

So many people just want to see this kid fail or think he will or make assumptions based on very little actual information.

It’s the same kind of stuff that comes into play with JaMo and I find it all pretty weird.

3 Likes

LOL - these ■■■■■■■ need to stop trying to turn the most handsome guy in the organization into Dennis Rodman

His hair color changes throughout the super bowl run!!! It’ll be bright blue koolaid color by the playoffs next year!!

Every team has P.I.'s on their payroll for exactly this scenario. Someone is going to draft him, maybe us, and someone is going to either look like a genius or an idiot. I’m fine with whatever the Lions choose.

YES

1 Like