CB rankings

Maybe they did, lol he played last season at 145 pounds.

1 Like

That would be bonkers

3 Likes

Also Forbes might be 40 years old.

3 guys that were not on your list… Darius Rush, Terrell Smith and Jakorian Bennett. Each team will have specific CBs they want to fit what they do. I think all 3 of these guys go in the first 3 rounds but where is up to the teams doing the selection.

I’ve long felt he would be a Lion. Ever since his excellent Senior Bowl Week while being coached by SDH. The same could be said for Brents and Rush but Stevenson seems like the surest thing out of that group. His versatility also helps raise his floor.

Although recently I’ve seen him going before pick 48 :man_shrugging:

Just a hunch, I think they’ve got Witherspoon and Porter at the top, but I don’t think that guarantees they’ll get selected at 6. I don’t see either of them falling to 18 either.

1 Like

Why not Gonzales?

Gonzalez

Godrigo

1 Like

I have a feeling it could be Porter, but… sure seems like Holmes has a thing for West Coast guys

Yeah I keep seeing him go in the 1st. Seems a little high but who knows how it will actually play out?

Just a hunch. Gonzalez is my favorite CB, but I think they like the physicality of Witherspoon and Porter.

School Bus Train GIF

Banks if he makes it to the second round.

2 Likes

Is the entire football world just going to sit here and let Porter fall to Pittsburgh?

2 Likes

The difference between forbes and Gonzales is 32 lbs of muscle…

Forbes makes the Slim Reaper look like a fat ■■■■

Mexicans and them hips I’ll tell ya boyyyyy

Spanish Dance GIFs | Tenor

32 pounds at his weight is a full 20% of his mass.

I’m out.

I mean, Bryce Young is my size and I’d be on disability by week 2.

Can you see Penei pulling around and seal blocking this guy?

Roadkill

1 Like

Speedbump

1 Like