CB rankings

I do love forbes ability. I just doubt his long term availability.

I could definitely see a small trade up from 18 to jump the two CB needy teams in front of us (Washington, Pittsburgh) if a guy we want is there. Of course 15 is GB and I hate the idea of giving them picks, but 14 is NE and they’re always down to trade back. And usually for a pretty reasonable cost too.

They owe us.

Big.

I’d give them our number 18 if they send the fat genius to the Bears. Let him spend all their cap money and blow all their draft capital. The Bears can return him to NE at the conclusion of the off season.

But can you imagine what week 1 would be like!? haha

1 Like

The Steelers haven’t taken a LB in the 1st round since 2019. I bet they are going thru withdrawals and will grab one this year.

I think they go Campbell with one of their two 2nd rounders. It’s just too perfect. Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Jack Campbell. He already looks like a Steeler in Iowa’s gold and black, and in the interior of a 3-4 I think he’ll absolutely crush it. It’s the ideal spot.

They aren’t using the 6th pick on Porter or Witherspoon, that’s a reach for both and the current admin :woman_office_worker: s too smart for that. If they trade down, who knows.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.