CFB Players to Watch: Nov 12 Edition

RB1 and RB4. I completely agree.

Deuce is loose. 12 rushes for 75 yards in the first half vs Baylor at Baylor.

Penix has thrown some beautiful passes against Oregon tonight. On that 70+ TD he dropped the ball perfectly over the shoulder of his receiver, with an unblocked pass rusher right in his face. He was an impressive physical prospect at Indiana who I never saw do anything particularly eye popping. Since transferring to Washington though he has looked pretty damn good. The change of scenery and having more talent around him has made a big difference. I’d at least like to grab someone like him a little later in the draft if the Lions decide to stick with Goff through his contract.

1 Like

Speaking of this game, how has Noah Sewell been working out this year? I haven’t been closely following him, is there a chance we could get him in the 3rd or 4th since he’s a LB?

Of course Penix throws an awful pick right after I talk him up… Even having a Lions fan consider you as a future player sends out a little bit of that Honolulu blue hex.

3 Likes

Anybody watching the Oregon-Washington game? 34-34 Oregon at their own 35 with a 4th and 1 under two minutes left with their backup QB in as Nix was out with an injury temporarily so Nix is ready to come back in the game but instead they run a play, running back slips and falls and turns the ball over to Washington. All the coach had to do was call timeout and get Nix in, or punt. Odd call, almost as if Dan Campbell possessed this guy.

1 Like

Let’s see if Nix has got “it”

His running isn’t going to do him much good with 45 seconds.

That was only the 2nd time Nix has been sacked this year.

Can’t take that sack. Dumb.

Anyone else notice the pressures, tipped ball, or that Sewell was the guy on the field with the injured center?

I like his style

Injury real or fake? My vote is fake.

Huard is an asshat. As a mich fan I want a loss by Oregon. But ■■■■ was he pushed out of bounds and barely stepped out. Awful.

Trash throw, nope he is not it.

Really been treated to some great games this year. Can’t remember this many good games all in a row.

Deuce had almost 160 yards today. IF we go RB at any point we need a guy who can catch the ball, Deuce has 50 yards today receiving. Nix had another good game. Sewell has been largely invisible. Moss, Campbell and LaPorta all had great games for IOWA.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.