CFB Players to Watch: Sept 24 Edition

Also I wish Wisconsin would do something, geez

Who are you talking about?

Stroud is 6’3" and never runs.

2 Likes

That was crazy but what in the world was KJ Jefferson thinking taking flight from the 3 yard line? Completely turned the game right there

Oh my bad, I must be confusing him with someone else… thought he was a lot shorter. Nevermind!

Think I was confusing him with Bryce young. Who is 6’.

2 Likes

Bryce Young is about 5’10” to 5’11”……

1 Like

Totally. In real time I was like, “WTF. Dude thinks he’s the Auburn version of Cam Newton.”

And yet he’ll still be a good pro

2 Likes

Taulia Tagovailoa interests me as a late round draft pick. He has warrior energy, good talent, and showed a lot of pocket awareness.

CJ Stroud

Yep. A bunch of day three QBs that interest me (I presume you’re more so on the backup you can win with tip rather than thinking he’s a true Goff replacement.)

Backup for sure. I just want more talent at the position. I’m not going to pigeon hole a guy into a lifetime backup role though. I saw Tom Brady. Draft talent and whatever happens happens. I’d like to make it more difficult for Goff, let him feel like he has competition.

Good grief, what a way to lose. Blame it on the bad snap.

Stroud and Young will go 1-2 in some order. I get that Carter and Anderson are both great. Someone is going to offer a monster package for either of those top QBs. And I don’t think Young’s size is going to be all that big of a deal. You’re buying shares of Young for the elite processing and creativity. Arm is good enough and in terms of his size the league protects these guys now.

2 Likes

Holy crap Stroud is so good

Who else makes this play?

https://twitter.com/clemsonfb/status/1573804262177611776?s=46&t=h8f9qU3md3JIY8JXYloRjw

1 Like

Teams have come around to shorter QBs as long as they are at least 5’-10" with decent hand size. Even Tom Brady has to throw thru lanes in the line. The shorter guys just have more experience having to do it.

I was liking Henley in a previous week, always around the ball decent in coverage and did well. Definitely one to watch but if he keeps it up he will go in round two imo.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.