2 Likes

Least surprising news of the day.

Let the Ben Johnson rumors begin.

9 Likes

and or the Bill B rumors to LA

6 Likes

And Jim Harbaugh

4 Likes

This is the job I think Ben leaves for if he’s offered it.

8 Likes

that or Commies

that FO and Riverboat Ron are from Snyders era, i think new ownership wants to cleanhouse after the season

Would be an enticing team for Ben (Sam Howell)

I think so too. I also think he would be successful there.

1 Like

This is the perfect fit for Ben

1 Like

I half no clue what the future holds for Ben and his choices but don’t think that for once, with this leadership team we have winning or losing, the bonds aren’t strong enough to keep him here for another season.

Best job available IMO

2 Likes

Well, and frankly, Ben has earned this. Wanting to keep him in Detroit is, in a word, selfish. Let him go get paid and be successful.

1 Like

Oh, god. Why, so he can prove it wasn’t just Tom who had more to say about those 6 rings but also Kraft? Like the bard, or at least Patterson Hood, says…the secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits.

1 Like

You went with selfish; I am gong with loyalty and fellowship… think about that Nate. Love ya!

“Getting paid” doesn’t need to equate to money and monetary things ….

Lol, sounds like when the boss tells you “this company is a family” to me…

This would be the perfect time for Ben to exit. There are some great vacancies, this year’s failures can be blamed on AG and the defense, and if he goes to LA, he gets a at least a year’s pass on finding a QB if the very promising he would have doesn’t recover from the injury.

If we have continued success, he’ll leave eventually (if he wants to) and we’d need to find a replacement. If we want to recruit a top notch replacement, we need to demonstrate we won’t sand bag our assistants.

Telesco’s 11th year at GM there. Herbert’s in for a ride as the new GM sheds fruitless contracts and dead money.

I wonder if we looked closely at the Indianapolis staffs during the Manning era if we could find out how many people he (Peyton) has earned careers for.

Kinda like Brady in New England (along with Bill) have provided a sheen to all the assistants that they didn’t possess on their own.

It’s like buying a car on a rainy day. You get it home and after it is dry you see how many swirls and scratches there are, proving to be much more dingy than it looked when wet.

That’s kinda what you should expect when you put your career in the hands of Easton Stick.

And take AG with him as defensive coordinator!

3 Likes

He’s smarter than that lol

Chargers don’t need another first time HC

They need Belicheck

Harbaugh stays
JJ stays another year
Ben Johnson stays

Let’s see if Bill can go win without Tom when he left

:popcorn:

3 Likes