Chargers release Mike Williams

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1767976788221653471?s=20

How is his blocking?

1 year prove it deal?

Brad Holmes:

Thinking Scheming GIF

You read my mind. I was just about to post it.

We all know this is the kind of player Brad likes to target. Hard to tell what kind of market Williams will get. He’s good when he’s healthy…but…

He immediately becomes the belle of the FA WR class though, I doubt he’ll come cheap. If he does he could definitely be on our radar (depending on his blocking).

2 Likes

Yeah, for sure - that’s why it makes it hard to know what his market will be. He’s clearly the most talented WR available now, but he’s hardly available. It’s a conundrum for many GMs. Not sure Brad has those some hangups others might.

Not counting against the comp pick formula will probably drive up his price as well.

1 Like

Dang, not the one I was hoping got released. I don’t think we chase him while we’re trying to pay ARSB. More likely find a big X in the draft, no?

His wheelchair frequently blocks emergency exits if that counts.

2 Likes

It’s unlikely, but man, a WR room with ARSB, Jamo, and a healthy Mike Williams sounds like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Is Jared even the type to get much out of Mike?

1 Like

and Laporta at TE

Really fair question. Not gonna throw him a lot of jump balls.

Bengals if they trade Tee seems like a fit.

Yeah, Goff is definitely not the contested throw type of guy - that’s for sure. But it doesn’t hurt to have a talented WR with that skillset, either. (Though I much prefer the WRs who can separate)

Yeah but they’re trading for Justin Jefferson, haven’t you heard? :roll_eyes:

My opinion as to how we approach WR will depend on whether Jonah WR hopes are still alive.

They essentially live in Kentucky. I can excuse their penchant for escapism.

1 Like

Can someone help explain the interest here?

We’re about to give Amon-Ra a mega deal.

Was Jamo drafted at 12 overall to be … a gadget/third option?

5 Likes