Chark got 1 yr 5M…

How about something like this…haha

I hope we get either Njigba or Jalin Hyatt, maybe Jordan Addison. If we can’t get one of those three I would wait until the mid-rounds for a wr.

It looks like this draft is full of slot wrs and not many options for true oustide wrs.

Once the void year hits, all of the bonus money associated with the void years accelerate. In this case the void years for 2025, 2026 and 2027 will accelerate to 2024 giving the Panthers a $3.136M dead cap hit for Chark next season.

I find it interesting that they paid Chark 80% of his money up front and there does not appear to be incentives built into the deal. If I were giving Chark a deal I would definitely have something he can work towards during the season other than his next contract. From the outside looking in, if I were advising Chark I would tell him not to play if he has something hindering his performance. Bad tape is harder to explain than missing a few games to recover and put out good tape.

1 Like

I just wanted to state for the record that as of now, JSN ran a faster 40 at his pro day than Quentin Johnston did.

1 Like

The measurables didn’t quite add with that one. At this point I just want one more burner out of the draft. I prefer Palmer simply bc he’s not a munchkin but I’m open minded.

1 Like

Looks like his 3-cone was fairly mid as well. Had to be asked to do it again.

1 Like

Depends on if he’s elite….

yep - pointed that out in a different thread. A little disappointed in QJohnston’s proday. I may not be sold on him so much any more.

Adding Marvin Jones to the mix helps out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.