Chark visiting Carolina tommorow

Aren’t most of us always a bit of Jets fans. When they’re not playing the Lions of course. Seems that most of the board roots for terrible AFC teams when the Lions aren’t playing. The tormented have to stick together.

3 Likes

I used to be a fringe Jets fan in the late 80’s. Fan is too strong of a word, but a couple players did make them entertaining.

I do remember Namath beating the Colts.

Anybody but the Panthers.
They are like the mosquito that won’t quit.

9 Likes

Let’s get it done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How can he say this at the moment he’s on the way to Carolina? I sure hope he stays.

3 Likes

Right. Could be an agent ploy to ged CAR to up their offer.

2 Likes

I like Salah too. I am rooting for them to get to the Superbowl next year… so that the Lion’s can end Rogers career properly with another loss to “that team”

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I would be so pumped for this. Please be right Birkett.

I do think Chark is extremely undervalued by some here and the chemistry developed with Goff is huge. If his cost is reasonable (around 10mil AAV) I would be all over it.

5 Likes

Yes please, our WR room isn’t complete without him. Pressure on Jamo would be huge.

3 Likes

I wouldnt be shocked if he took another 1 year deal. If he puts in 1 healthy season he is a richer man.

And i agree that he finally got in sync with goff the second half of the season. He would start the season with his hair on fire

2 Likes

I’m completely against a long term deal, but back on another prove it deal, sign me up!

Holmes will play it smart, I bet he’s already got an offer on the table, Chark is headed to Carolina to try to get more of course. Panthers doctors will be checking out than ankle for sure.

2 Likes

Let him have a pro bowl caliber season and win a superbowl here… then get rich from the next team. Sounds reasonable

2 Likes

I prefer a 3 year deal with an out after two years. That way we can find his replacement next season to take over in 2025. Frees up our early picks to focus on other positions.

5 Likes

I don’t think there are enough balls to go around to warrant a 3 year deal in Detroit. I want Jamo & St. Brown to both be 100 catch guys.

2 Likes

The reasons I want Chark resigned

1. He’s good enough to help the team
  2. Don’t want the Lion’s to feel like they’re forced to take a WR in round 1 if Chark doesn’t resign

Resigning Chark & filling that hole really goes a long ways towards allowing the draft to come to them

4 Likes

3:) Goff and Chark seemed to have great chemistry by end of year

8 Likes

Yep! We heard during preseason/camp they had great chemistry. The way Chark’s season went, we didn’t get a chance to see what the reports were saying until back half of season

1 Like

That’s the beginning and end for me. Without him, a legit starter is needed in FA or the draft.

5 Likes