Charlie Campbell 2023 NFL Mock Draft on WalterFootball.com

LOL - Niiice.

Sounding like me there, big! On point!

YES!!! I’m hoping for something like this too, bro. I would love to snag Gibby with 2a.

I think Paschal is gonna be a good one, man! :wink:

I would agre, if we were talking about a stat sheet only. Carter will get a lot of sacks for Hutch, picks for Joseph, free up Alim, cut time of coverage down for all efensive backs, etc. I’ve got Carter! :wink:
I really would love a home run threat at RB too though, and I understand exactly where you are coming from. I would love to have a RB. Ben wanting one behind DT only. RB is my fav position too.

4 Likes

ALL valid points too, man!

1 Like

Not sure about that CB

But man, what would a superstar RB be worth

Hell yeah if he’s a Todd Gurley Adrian Peterson talent

This offense would be insane

3 Likes

What do you think about drafting Jalen Carter with the LA pick and Michael Mayer with our pick ?

Shame GIF

4 Likes

Great take.

3 Likes

Much better options in the first round that actually fit a need as well; CB over TE with that second pick in the first. If you want a TE grab one later 5th or 6th round.

1 Like

Hope to NEVER see the Lions draft a TE in the 1st round wver again. Nevva Evva!!!

6 Likes

I Cant See That Ever Happening Again Once In A Lifetime GIF - I Cant See That Ever Happening Again Once In A Lifetime Not Happening GIFs

2 Likes

POTW

1 Like
5 Likes

As opposed as I am to first round RBs, for me Bijan is an exception. I think he could level up this already good offense.

Also something I figured out here that helps with those annoyingly big link previews is adding a > after the link

Texas RB Bijan Robinson intends to enter 2023 NFL Draft >

3 Likes

i would like to have pick 3 or 4 if top 2 defensive guys gone move back to 9 10 range get one of top corners and add picks

1 Like

I would have no problem using a first round pick on Robinson as he looks every inch a blue chip player - but I would be fairly cheesed off if we gave a top 5 pick on him.

Trade out of the pick and take him somewhere between 10 and 15.

2 Likes

With lions history of 2nd rd picks. Using those 2 2nds to get mid 1st and then using it on the stud rb works for me

I’d be fine with this draft, but, not thrilled with TE.
I do think the best way to build is to go BPA.
I’d hope there was a DT that graded out the same as the TE. We don’t miss Hock, and I’m surprised to be saying that, but, we don’t.

I guess it’s rumored that Kuithe may be coming back for another year. Thugh not a traditional tight end he would have been one of my favorite mid to late round players in the draft. He’s more dangerous than Kinkaid IMO.

If Kuithe does come back he’d be 25 by the time he was drafted.

Soooo duece Vaughn middle round pick paired w Tony pollard who says no?

We got Brock…don’t need another TE right-away.

Rewatching UM vs OSU this am and why not do a mock draft with bunch of trades.
Realistic, naa, but slow am.

Trade with Atlanta get their first next year.
1-14 Cam Smith CB
1-17 Bijan Robinson RB
2-39 Jordan Battle S
2-45 Siaki Ika DT
2-47 Emmanuel Forbes CB
2-59 DeMarvion Overshown LB
3-79 Emil Ekior OG
6-165 Charlie Jones WR
6-167 Daiyan Henley LB

Atlanta 2024 1st.

1 Like