Chi vs GB....It's here!

You kids aren’t old enough for this. Cover your ears.
Billy Sims era.

3 Likes

No…

Well played!

Chi offense is very unimpressive…so far…But then, I haven’t seen the Lions offense…yet!!!..lol

2 Likes

My hope is that now that teams/DCs have a lot more tape on Nagy’s 'smoke and mirrors misdirection ’ that the Bears O will be less effective.

1 Like

Love to hear Bears fans booing.

4 Likes

Definitely feels like some defensive struggles this year in the division. All 4 teams have stout Defenses. Hope our O can succeed.

We will murder them in the kicking game.

The Bears offense is just struggling. The Packers are definitely not a force on defense.

3 Likes

You misspelled ‘whining.’

3 Likes

Wow, when the refs dont give Aaron Rodgers that LEGIT roughing call, it’s clear the refs are on the Bears side right now.

1 Like

I was just thinking that, Wes. They’d be hiring lawyers to try to put our players in prison over shit like that.

2 Likes

Hope that’s right. Usually, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I like your answer.

Right now, I’m liking our chances to win the division better than I did before this game.

I don’t know what to make of that. Any scrub QB could have easily gotten that call, let alone the lord of cheeseland.

2 Likes

Not Stafford.

3 Likes

Teams used to get away with raping Calvin too.

2 Likes

No, we’d get to hear about how tough he is as the training staff tries to reset his broken neck.

4 Likes

The Yuppies are restless in the Windy City.

1 Like

These two teams don’t look like World Beaters

#ShootoutNot

1 Like

Calvin’s career was probably ended at least 2 years early because of that shit. He took so many late hits and cheap shots.

3 Likes

That’s how I feel too. I remember a couple of plays in particular. Once vs Cowboys (shocker), and another vs Bengals. Ridiculous.