Christian Kirk just signed a monster deal w Jax

Yeah like Tim Boyle

LOL - Wowza. You’re pretty committed here…
Jesus, brother. :wink:

I still think they take olineman from NC state

1 Like

Yeah can see that OL in the 1st and DT in the 2nd. We don’t need a WR till a least the 4th and as for Safety we can get them in the 6th I here.

1 Like

Well sounds like kirks deal is for 18m per with really tough incentives to hit that would push it to 21.

That changes things some. Now seems more reasonable for ARob to be had for ~20m per season which I would be happy with.

Can you see the projection energy here? Complaining, worry, chaos, etc.

The man who worries dies a thousand deaths, instead of only dying once.

Worry is using your creative energy to create chaos energy for yourself. You will be a happier person if you stop making up fantasies that cause yourself turmoil.

100% made up stuff, brother.

3 Likes

Kirk has never even been a WR1…? Hopefully this keeps us from signing someone for waay too much.

1 Like

Hopefully for them, the new HC is not a complete egomaniac like urban meyer was. And is actually good at coaching… because they are on the brink of ruining their number 1 qb who they should be building a defense and OL for

2 Likes

I wasn’t implying he is remotely worth that contract. Just that it wasn’t as high as first announced.

It could reach 84 million, but like you said he’s not even in the league of a #1.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.