CJ back with the org?

CBD can have no TCH or minimal.

I use both. At night after I’m home for the day. Helps with PTSD…. I get better dreams vs fuck to nightmares and sweats….

I don’t drink anymore as God blessed me with a new life in recovery 19 years ago. And I stopped smoking weed (getting a high) in 1989 upon joining the military….

Weed used to be ok imho but, money and the need for “more” made it too powerful for me to get back into…. They make the shit to high octane now.

Point? Drinking is bad as is smoking weed…. But we have the given ability of choice - I am
Blessed to have chosen to do thing differently now….

I’d prefer rehab for folks if possible…

CBD oil works and I love it for it’s intended purpose…

3 Likes

Driving intoxicated , distracted , reckless is serious and I’m
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

This type of loss sucks and I can emphatically agree.

It took along time to find some level of peace for me…. The holes are never filled but acceptance can happen if we work at it…. I know my family members would prefer me being happy as possible vs living in the past as with resentment…. Part of me tries to live better for them as well as me and my God

Peace and love brother!

1 Like

48 and played 2 years in college. I have zero plays in me, and might head to the hospital anyway.

Jk, I’m fit, and do a lot of core work, but all bounce in the legs went away at about 36-37.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

Way off topic, but your screencap made me realize there was a dark mode for the website and now my life 100% better. Thank you.

2 Likes