CJGJ "Blue ski masks everywhere!"

I’m pretty sure you could still find one of these Jason masks out there, if you can’t find a ski mask:

4 Likes

Lol, looks like some of the fun police wont be too thrilled w this!:laughing:

2 Likes

65,000 people wearing ski masks in downtown Detroit. What could possibly go wrong!? :wink:

Can you describe the man who robbed the liquor store!?

Why yes, I can. Medium build, wearing a Barry Sanders jersey, blue ski mask. He should be very easy to identify.

3 Likes
1 Like

Meh, imo ppl are over reacting to the negative implications of this…and I’m sure most ppl with ski masks arent gonna run around outside FF wearing masks. Hell, look at Raiders fans en masse dressed up like ■■■■■■■ road warrior barbarians…doesnt seem to be alot of issues with that :man_shrugging:. We’ll see how it goes, but I really dont think there’s gonna be any problems.

I’m mostly joking. I couldn’t last 5 minutes with one of those on my face, itching and sweating. Most people that buy one, will quickly realize that and take it off.

Yeah I know, I’m mainly directing my comments towards all the ppl legit mad/freaking out about it…there’s quite a bit of over reactors on the social media over this.

1 Like

Amon Ra said he thinks it should be the “turnover mask.” That is actually a good idea.

1 Like

This summer might have been miserable enough to convince my wife that we should move back to Michigan.

Agreed nothing bad can happen from wearing a ski mask around town. We’re it to the store, bank and local drug house…. Show your Lions pride people.

I just bought mine. Royal Blue though.

If we opt for Blue masks I’d suggest these

4 Likes

This is worth watching. Pretty funny.

I’ve thought about it myself more than a few times.

Los Leones Villanos

5 Likes

You mean a Suh Jersey. Sanders jerseys make anyone a saint. Not a single bad thing has ever been reported by someone wearing a Barry jersey. It’s power. Fact.

Get out.

That’s much better

aliens-movie

1 Like