Clyde Edwards Helaire is tearing it up!

The Chiefs lost the NFL rushing leader, replaced him the next year with “some guys” and proceeded to win the super bowl… Whoever they put back there will be decent with that offense. Put a guy back there who has some real talent like CEH, yeah, he’s gonna produce.

1 Like

Perfectly said.

Teams don’t typically run the ball on 3rd down unless it’s 3rd and short…and when the Chiefs are in 3rd down and running the ball, they’ll probably give it to Darrell Williams, he’s got a little more weight to him. Just like we saw on the Chiefs 2nd drive, 3rd and 2 they gave it to Williams, 4th and 1 they gave it to Sherman.
And if CEH is in on 3rd down, you’ll probably see him catching a pass rather than running the ball.

You’ll probably see the same in Baltimore with Dobbins, Ingram will probably most of the short yardage running plays. If Dobbins even gets some carries, I see he’s 4th on their depth chart. I’m very surprised he’s so low on their depth chart, to be honest.

Not too many 3 down backs anymore.

Who was the “NFL rushing leader” they lost?

2018 rushing leader was Ezekiel Elliott.
2017 rushing leader was Le’Veon Bell.

2017… Bell did not win the rushing title, Hunt did.

You are correct. When I Googled NFL rushing leader, it brought up Attempts instead of yards.

Saul Good man :wink:

Those 3 down RB’s that do run on 3rd Down and more than short …have edge speed , toss sweep speed that keep Defenses honest .
RB’s that do not have it are near guaranteed to be running inside zone or power which keys the Defense and skinnys the field . Not many attempt it .

As far as Dobbins and the Depth Chart …That’s a PR (Public Relations) Depth Chart put out that means very little . Harbaugh himself said Dobbins will have big role. He is also a earn it guy . I have no doubt Dobbins will get alot of run this season .

The NFL game is too fast for sweeps, teams don’t hardly run sweeps anymore to RB’s. Typically the only sweeps you see are the jet-sweeps to a WR in motion.

It’s fun to watch you try to crap on him. Not sure what you’re hang-up is with him but you were trying to crap on him before you even watched any tape.
I don’t care either way, I just want to see you crapping on Dobbins as well when he has a good game.