Coach Meathead

He needs two coordinators and a game manager….

Now, those don’t count against a cap so I don’t give a shit.

But……as far as motivation goes he’s aces. As far as game smarts? It’s not good

4 Likes

How so? Seriously? We converted multiple 4th downs. We should’ve converted the last one but he didn’t go for it. Yet of course everyone and Valenti and Rico will trash on him for bad calls when he kept us in the game. He developed the game plan. Our defense failed.

4 Likes

Sooo when Dan says “it’s on me” after the game, are some of you defending his numb-nuttery gonna tell him “say it aint so Daaan!”?

I’ve been a big supporter, but this 4th quarter today has me on edge of being done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Then they need to hire @BigNatty.

Dan is making the same mistakes he made last year.

You don’t pay a head coach at the highest level millions of dollars to learn on the job.

6 Likes

I still like him as the HC. Hope he learns from his decisions today.

He does need to apologize to the fans. His 4th quarter coaching was as bad as I’ve seen

1 Like

Same.

Too many similar in-game coaching errors week after week. If he hasn’t learned by now he probably won’t ever.

2 Likes

You are spot on. He is fine as our locker room cheerleader. In game coaching decisions? GTFO

How did we do against Philly last year?
What was our record at this time last year?

Well said….And if the K makes one of the two kicks he missed they are all blowing Campbell!

3 Likes

I think Campbell has a Tramp Stamp Tattoo that says “Go For It!”

1 Like

Lol you know the Vikings missed two FGs right? It’s not all about the Lions

2 Likes

That’s what was weird to me, he was aggressive the whole game, but then in the biggest moment went super conservative with a long field goal!? sigh at least line up and hard count them.

Also if our kicker makes 2 kicks the game would have been over.

Yeah, FG was the only option i wasn’t ok with there

3 Likes

The whole point is THIS GAME WAS FUCKING WINNABLE…DAN AND BENS DECISION MAKING LOST THE FUCKING GAME.

7 Likes

If Seibert makes only one of two field goals, the Lions still lose 28-27?

That’s the most troubling aspect of this. He keeps making the same bad calls on game day over and over

2 Likes

Game manager could be a helpful thing. It feels out of character for him to be nursing a 3 point lead on the road. I was surprised.

Still loving this team and their growth.

Sometimes growth is painful.

2 Likes

Would you like to go for it on 4th down, punt, or see what’s behind door three?!

Bob, I think I’d like to see what’s behind door three!!!

Let’s show him what he’s won!!!

2 Likes

Maybe something good will come of this.

Like someone being put in place to advise Campbell on when to kick, and when to go on 4th down.

He clearly pulled all of the wrong strings in the 4th quarter.