Comparing ryan broyles and germaine crowell injury to jameson williams

That 2013 game was the last time I was at Ford Field. We were sitting in front of some obnoxious Cowboys fans and left before the final drive. We actually saw the final play on a big screen in the parking lot of a sports bar a block or so from the stadium. Good times.

1 Like

Can’t make this shat up. Seriously

1 Like

and Kris Durham losing the ball, because, well, who knows…

lionsfumble

3 Likes

Wasnt that the same game where Pettigrew ducked the ball on that screen play and Calvin dropped our last chance right into the hands of the defender?

4 Likes

Yeah, I think so. It was also the game where Tampa didnt cover one of our gunners on a punt. No one within 25 yards of the guy, all the punter had to do was see it, because the gunner was trying to not give away the fact he had 50 yrds of ooen field staring at him

1 Like

Was there any contact with Durham’s body? Nope.

How about he tripped? Nope.

All the db did was hit Durham’s left (outside)elbow with his right (inside)hand while Durham had 2 feet in bounds and 2 hands on the ball.

Wtf to this day, and Im not the only one if this picture is to be believed.

2 Likes

I want us to get jamo open on some of those middle crossing rub routes mcvay runs so well. Get him the ball 10 yards out over the middle and watch him go.

2 Likes

not fer da Lions
Searching Where Are You GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

As many of us think…throwing a nice catchable ball that a receiver can run with is one of Goff’s biggest strengths.

1 Like

That’s cuz he only throws it 2 yards to do so…

silly breaking bad GIF

1 Like

Yep. That’s the part of staffords game I wish he’d figured out earlier. You mainly have average to below average receivers playing with you. You can’t throw 100 mph and expect those guys to catch it consistently. Especially since you have the arm strength to break fingers easily. That’s a huge reason Detroit led the league in dropped passes for so many years. You have to know when to throw with touch and when to unleash that cannon.

I don’t care if Goff only throws it 2 yards. If jamo takes it the other 78 I’ll still celebrate.

3 Likes

Plenty of Stafford to Tate short passes that worked well, and if Goff to Williams works out as well all for it.

I was only joking around, I thought adding Jessie dancing around all goofy-like made that evident.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.