Could lions give commercial money to player

Hahaha no! I never had the displeasure of that experience thank goodness.

I actually never knew anyone who did but I heard horror stories. I think the only time I went there was with a fake ID, when I turned 21 I never went again

1 Like

Or a gallon of gas. :wink:
The day before the last election, I filled up at Sam’s club for 1.68/gallon. Now…damn near tripled.

1 Like

Not to get too political, but since you brought it up, might have something to do with the fact that we were in the midfdle of a pandemic and hslf the country wasnt driving, and a country that supplied 8% of our oil hadnt gone all in on crazy yet.

1 Like

Factors in, I’m sure. Also → Oil shifts from an export to an import. Shutting things down in the name of green energy, then making no cutbacks, buying the same product form overseas (where the drilling standards are not as strict, btw), and somehow this helps the “green movement.” The green movement is moving things around with legislation, so you can magically “time the markets” for your insider trading. Which 95% of them do. Green movement is them moving green into their own bank accounts.

2 Likes

This is ME every time I eat McDonald’s.

Ron Burgundy Regret GIF

3 Likes

Lol and little Caesar’s for me too…

1 Like

Taco Bell for me…

“thank god we hit taco bell last night”

Said by no one, ever!!! haha

3 Likes

I can remember getting a Big Mac meal for under $1.00

1 Like

I admit sometimes I’ll be driving back home after a long night and there may have been drinks involved. The only 24 hour food spot between work and home is a McDonalds.

I’ve given in a few times. It’s like a candyland of junk. And in those moments, delirious with hunger and alcohol lit by the dim yellow glow of aging streetlights it all seems so magical.

Yes Ill have a 20 piece McNuggets. Yes Ill take a McDouble and a spicy McChicken. And of course I need a Big Mac. Oh and I can get a Reese’s McFlurry for a dollar? Done deal

As I pick up the food at the window I always have this discordant clash of sympathy between feeling bad for the cluster of homeless people expecting to guilt me with their eyes into giving them money and knowing that even if I give them money it’s either going to feed heroin into their arm or McNuggets into their stomach. Ignoring their gaze is the humane thing to do

The next morning is always when regret sets in. The morning shit comes early and somehow this food evolves into pure gray oil leaking out of my ass. The otherwise healthy turds that knock on the back door after coffee are mutated into early angry guests who demand attention even before I have designs to get out of bed

I’m just glad I have a heated bidet seat to soften the bleary eyed self loathing

4 Likes

Having a son like Prince is a blessing. Quite the slimming effect. Like a pinstripe outfit in offspring form.

Introducing the newest, hottest diet fad: just fatten up the rest of your family even more!

1 Like

Btw, when I was a sophomore at NYU one of my roommates was in Tisch film school and his obsession at that moment was recording C-Span and dropping fart noises into the comgressional proceedings. He actually got to turn it in as an editing project once and did quite well. B/C you know, that’s how overpriced private schools work. He’d really nerd out on it too: wet farts, dry farts, baritone farts, well mannered subtle farts, unashamedly crass rippers… really was quite hilarious. Wish I still had copies.

2 Likes

If you ever find videos of that I would love to see them!

Hahaha I can only imagine how awesome those must have been! C span farts…

1 Like

Prince looks like he needs a treadmill in that commercial, for sure!

I think youre supposed sit on it, not stick your face in it…

To each their own I guess

2 Likes

potato pototo

2 Likes

This is poetry…

2 Likes

That is the post of the week… I’m crying I’m laughing so hard…

2 Likes

Pootato

3 Likes

So, grandkids. Check.

2 Likes

Im going toast from this slightly dented can of warmish budweiser spicy chelada to you my friend. I live an exciting life

2 Likes