Could lions give commercial money to player

I want to record a spoken word poetry and just say exactly that and add some space guitar I. The background. Can we post wav or mp3 files here?

3 Likes

Cheers dude! I already had too many glasses of wine but the first one tomorrow is to you!

And I’m not kidding, that was some damn amazing poetry and I want to do a spoken word weird music thing to it and I’d be happy to share with everyone. That made me laugh so hard and yet it is so true.

That made my night dude, thank you!

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m reminded of the time in in my Junior year of high school that I took a deuce in a lavatory with no TP and had to use an emergency eye wash station in the empty AP chemistry lab as a Macgyvered bidet.

Lavatory Labrotory or as @TNutZz would say Potato Pototo.

5 Likes

Now this guy gets it!!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Henceforth it was known as the emergency browneye wash station

2 Likes

Man, chicken anything at McD’s is horrible.

I can smash any of their burgers or fish sandwiches, but nuggets, chicken sandwich and their hash browns are all gut bombs (not to mention they taste horrible )

3 Likes

You clearly haven’t tried their spicy asian style chicken wings, real good…but keep a toilet close by however, lol

2 Likes

I stopped eating fast food “chicken” nuggets when they were selling like 20 of them for $1.49 or something crazy like that. Normally I can eat that overprocessed garbage and pretend its real meat. But there comes a price point where its impossible to fake myself out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.