Cowboys vs. 49ers Game Thread

Would Sudfeld have been the answer? If no drafting of Trey, Jimmy would be QB1 and Sudfeld QB2.

I guess, but why’d they spend a high 1st rd pick on his potential replacement?

1 Like

Tbh, I’m rooting for Purdy to make the point moot and ball out.

1 Like

In part because of what we see right now. Brock Purdy is playing because Jimmy is about as healthy as a non-playable character in a violent video game.

But his production in the playoffs wasn’t hard to replace. Which is what I’m saying. How people viewed Jimmy G vs the reality of Jimmy G was different.

2 Likes

Olson doesn’t get the credit he deserves. This pairing has become my favorite because they’re all about the game, not some handful of talking points they’ve decided they want to fill the hours with.

3 Likes

Is it wrong that I want to laugh at the Dallas kicker more today? What would Sigmund Freud have to say…

1 Like

I would agree that crews that have filler material that they have pre-determined to spend hours on is annoying AF.

1 Like

No, it’s never wrong to root for any/all demise of anything Cowboys.

5 Likes

guy just said “Maher has a huge leg.”

1. How would you know?

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Pollard hurt, that could be a huge loss

I thought I stepped on a rake the other day…but turns out I was just walkin down the street thinkin about Jack Fox

Maybe Dallas will trade up for a quarterback now. Lol

Cowboys were going to let Dak cook and it turned out he was bulimic.

1 Like

Dak and Maher trying to one up each other

Must suck when your offense has no choice but to score TD with no hope of making a FG.

Man, just hate to see the Cowboys suffer

1 Like

Dafuq is Shanahan doing?

Has no faith in Purdy I guess

Sweet Jeebus Parsons…

1 Like

Parsons using Reggie White’s hump move. Incredible.

3 Likes